• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Think i might be ovulating!!

Mummy-D

Reaction score
okay. after posting on here the other day saying i never really get any signs......guess what? have had a crampy belly today mainly on one side and also (sorry if tmi) but have been much wetter than usual down below?

Hubby is away overnight tonight with his job, but we baby danced last night :lol: and going to dance again tomorrow night!!

CD1 was 17th of June and am on 27 day cycle so that would make things about right wouldnt it!!

OMG how long till i can poas???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Brilliant news, its funny cause once you start looking for OV signs ya can see them... I never used to be able to but i am slowly seeing signs when I OV.... keep up the BDing hun your doing fine!!!!

sending you lots of baby dust hunni

xx xx xx xx xx xx

Thanks.

How are things with you? Any sign of things one way or another?

some :hug: hun

xxxxx

Nope still no more AF signs they are totally gone.... which im not taking as good or bad at the min... i will test say wed or summit and see how I get on....

thanks for your support tho hun means alot!!!!

Thats is no bother. Feel like i am finding my way about here now and starting to know some of you.

We are all in it together - good times and bad babe!!

xxxx

ooh good luck and keep baby dancing xx :dance:

true mammy d, im just starting to get to know everybody as well so I know how you feel hunni

xx xx

That's brilliant news MummyD, exactly the same as me, I was wondering if I would notice anything and then all of a sudden these cramps...

Good luck to us all and i hope we all catch eggs :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back