think i may have done some damage....what should i do?

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Hi girls, hope you're all having a nice Friday evening :wink:

I think I've done something silly :( I don't know how I managed to do it, but I was lying on the bed earlier and I sort of shifted and managed to twist or pull a muscle in my, ahem....area if you like. I was doubled over in pain for a while but I'm not quite sure how I did it - I only rolled over!

Anyway, I hobbled around Tesco with my mum a few hours afterwards and STUPIDLY picked up a bag that I thought wasn't heavy.....resulted in a pulled muscle in my stomach somewhere :wall: I have been resting all evening but have started to get shooting pains in my tummy where I pulled the muscle....LO keeps wriggling around and it's hurting me, especially when she kicks :(

I was thinking I would sit it out and see how I get on, and if it's no better in the morning to ring the doctors...? Do you think it's worth it? Could I have hurt my LO in some way??? :(

What a miserable way to spend a Friday evening - it even hurt to laugh at Jonathan Ross! :doh:

C xxx

:hug: I doubt shes hurt but I expect your in hell!

I would lay down and try get some sleep see how it is in the morning :sleep: . If its still hurting give the midwife a call. :hug: Hope it feels better xxx

Oh dear !!! Id defs ring the midwife in the morning if only to set your mind at rest. Maybe have a nice warm bath, nice sleep and hope its gone away by morning ?!? :hug: :hug:

I agree with nicki bet (alexa ?? )'s fine, specially if shes kicking ya enough to make your muscle hurt worse !! Hope it feels betta hun !! xxx

Get it checked out just to be on the safe side and rest up hun.

Just thought I'd update this and let everyone know that I'm okay. I'm not in as much pain this morning and baby is wriggling about fine as normal, so I'm not going to call anyone for the time being. I need to remember to be more carefull though!!!

C xxx

During pregnancy it is very easy to pull muscles because they are so relaxed in prep for the birth.

It would be highly unlikely you would of hurt the mite however just rest up, a warm bath would help and some light massage to the area.

Good to hear you feel better hon
x

:hug:

Glad you and bubs are ok Clairey :hug:

I feel like an old lady with the amount of care I have to take moving around nowadays :lol:

Ooh glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.

Take it easy miss! :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back