Pain on right side of back, Ouch!

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
I did nothing yesterday after my antenatal class on Wednesday night, I just lazed around the house with OH, but around 8pm I couldn't walk properly because it hurt my lower back when I put any weight on my right side. I've woken up with it as well so I've just been waddling around the house all day :roll: It's only on my right side and feels similar to a pulled muscle pain. Mum said it could be baby lying on a nerve?

Any ideas? I'd like to be able to walk again! xxx

Yeah I think your Mum's probably right... Hope Grace moves soon.

If the pains in your back she could be back to back with you. Try getting on your hands and knees to encourage her to move round :) xx

It's just started hurting whilst I'm sitting down now :(
I was thinking she might be back to back as well. I hope she moves soon, it's really uncomfortable xxx

I started getting bad back ache about a week ago, low down on the right side. Does your back hurts all the time or only when you move? Mine hurts only when I move my right leg. I don't know if it's a nerve - could be, but feels more like muscle pain to me. Unfortunately I still haven't found a way to make it go away. I tried doing more walking to loosen the muscle, but I think it only made it worse. Last few days I stayed at home and moved very little and my back is better now, but still far from perfect :(

Thanks i.love, that's really interesting. My friend on facebook said she also had this when she was in the last few weeks of pregnancy with her daughter.

It only hurts when I move too, so I've just lazed around most of the day and it has eased off a little. Walking up the stairs is agony at the moment :( I'm currently sitting down with no pain but I kinda 'know' the pain is there so it's a little achey.

I think it's definitely baby lying on a nerve. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back