Think I belong in here :(

You are really fertile after being pregnant hun so hopefully it happens quickly for you x

Thanks ladies. Scan went very well they were impressed at how quickly and efficiently my body had dealt with it all and come full circle. They measured my uterus lining which they expect to be less than 20mm at this stage, mine was 4mm!!!
They have told me to wait for my first af before trying again but im going to try as soon as i am showing signs of ov as i dont want to waste any opportunity. Xxx

Hi ladies. Sadly I belong here now. Suffered a miscarriage over the weekend. Had a 1 night stay in hospital and given tablets to help the removal of things. They had to give me a scan before they could prescribe the tablet as I hadnt had my dating scan yet so they had to confirm the pregnancy was in the womb and not ectopic. Baby was not measuring 12w so they said it was a missed miscarriage, body only realised weeks after that things weren't right. I lost most of products in hospital and they let me home when bleeding had calmed down, I had another scan and sonographer says minimul bleeding and clots left in uterus so hopeful they'll pass before my follow up scan next Thursday. Any advice on how to deal with this would be much appreciated. My heart has been ripped out. X

Sorry to hear that otm2, wishing you a speedy recovery and a jump back to tri 1 soon x

Mrs G, that sounds really positive so fingers crossed your back in tri1 in the next month or two x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back