Think I am ill :-(

ForestLas80

Reaction score
Well I didn't feel great yesterday and stomach sore and gassy (sorry TMI) all day then woke up today to bad diarrhoea and not quite vomitting yet but feel like it all the time. Have taken myself home to bed and havent eaten anything at all, just water. Hope litlle bubba will be ok and my bug doesn't harm him or her. Want to feel better, hate being sick :-(

I am sure the bug won't effect bubba just make sure u drink plenty! Feel better soon xxx

---
-

I think I'm ill too, I've got a dodgy tummy any way!
(TMI) Been farting all night, went to the toilet three times yesterday :shock: and today I woke up and had diarrhoea (TMI)

:( Hope you feel better soon hun. I think it's just a bowel clean out for me :lol: I've had a dodgy tummy a few times since being pregnant xxx

Thanks ladies, have been sleeping and drinking water and hope to shake it off soon. Def feel knackered which isn't like me and to go off food, unheard of!! Hope you feel better some tiffanyJane xx

I had a really dodgy tummy yesterday too, thankfully feel a bit better today though. Lol must be a 23 weeks thing seen as me, you and Tiffany have icky tummies at the same time lol! How uncanny. Hope you feel better soon though hun xxx

I had a really dodgy tummy yesterday too, thankfully feel a bit better today though. Lol must be a 23 weeks thing seen as me, you and Tiffany have icky tummies at the same time lol! How uncanny. Hope you feel better soon though hun xxx

That's so weird, yeah could be a 23 week thing, strange!!

me too hun...Ive had dodgy tummy all day :( and started throwing up about an hour and half ago, not nice!!

Hope you all feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back