things can change so quick..smooth to bumpy

LynseyM

Reaction score
so my whole pregnancy so far has been pretty plain sailing. and just over the weekend things have changed...it all started with an itch!! now im so itchy its driving me insane. i was in triage and was monitored and bloods all done. sent home but now iron levels are at 9.2 were 10.4 a few weeks ago and been on iron tabs. being moved from green pathway to amber and being referred to consultant who i have to see on friday and now got measured and no growth since 3 weeks ago so im having a scan on wednesday...it just all seems so much and im totally nervous and anxious!! just hope baby is ok and they get their act together a bit. i noticed they have been writing things in my notes which are far from true...ie temperarure and measurement figures which were never taken so just made up stuff and also they saying my lft bloods are normal and not chasing up my bile acid tests which dr has wrote in notes. mw told me she didnt even know how to interperate these so would not bother checking!!! i feel like i have noo idea whats going on. xx

Hmm, I'm not surprised you're confused! That sounds really bad - that they're writing things in your notes that they've just made up!! Like it's not worrying enough already! I'd have words with the consultant and tell him/her that you're not happy - if you're midwife can't tell what's happening then you're certainly not going to be able to! They should be keeping you fully informed. Fx all is okay at the scan hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back