Methotrexate

kellyh

Reaction score
im 8 weeks pregnany and still cant find anything on a scan as my HCG levels are too low. they were going up by 60%, then after surgery for suspected eptopic, they dipped, but have gone up a little now.

Doctors want me to take the methotrexate. Can anyone shed any light on this. im trying to hold onto the fact that theres still some hope. The worse thing is. is that no one can give me any anwers to where my baby may be and if its still alive, or whether its just tissue thats causing my hcg levels to increase.

i also dont like the sound of the dissolving of tissue/baby to be associated with abortion.

im so confused.

Any help x

i'm so sorry hun :hug:

what a horrible situation to be in... i don't know too much about methotrexate - they only gave me the surgical option when i had an ectopic.

please, please don't associate it with abortion - if u need treatment it's because it's lifesaving. I went through a period of desperation because I felt robbed of what was mine, which is natural. and i know its hard but you have to try think out the box that in something like this (horribly) you have to think of yourself and what could possibly happen in worse case scenario.

I'm thinking of you hun, and praying for you. always here if u need a friendly ear.

x

awww hun its is in no way an abortion :hug: :hug:
like elviedee has said it is a matter of your own health not a choice to get rid because you dont want it.
im so sorry you are having all this trouble chick :(
hope your ok here if you need a chat or a rant. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back