They cancelled our scan :(

DaisieBee

Reaction score
Had 4d sexing scan booked for feb 5th, but hospital called today to cancel as only one person can do 4d and they are sick so cancelling in case they arent recovered by end of next week. Am so so dissapointed as cant find anywhere else locally that arent really expensive. :(

Oh no Daisee how disappointing!! Have they given you an alternative scan date??

Suzie and Faith said:
:( my geography is awful but is this company near enough? They do them in ipswich, huntingdon and norwich
http://www.a4dbaby.com/

Ah it is close enough, thanks!!!

:D
Jaidy said:
Oh no Daisee how disappointing!! Have they given you an alternative scan date??

No, they called hubby and said cancelling due to sickness, its not for another week thou?! Am going to try place above that suzie and faith suggested... just upset as was all hyped up and had invited parents and in laws and booked for meal after.

What a complete bugger, I hope you manage to get a space at the other place, let us know!! :hug:

It's a complete bugger when you get your scan cancelled! This happened with my first hospital one... I was :twisted: to say the least so got a private one.

Ha - impatient as me!

Hope you get one booked in the other clinic. On a more positive note... the baby will be more developed if you have to wait a bit longer and therefore you'll see more of bubs' features!

I had a 4d booked for the beginning of Jan but after some research decided it would be worth waiting a few more weeks (which killed me at first). However, times flown by and mine is this sat and il be 27 weeks :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back