4D Scan date has changed

Jaidy

Reaction score
I was told a few days ago that they do 4D scans at a private hospital thats 45 mins away from us!

I called them up and they are cheaper too, charge £165 instead of the usual £195.

So we booked an appt, a consultant does the scan and im having it done on Monday 11th September on my 24th week of pregnancy as the consultant likes to do them at 23/24 weeks.

So all in all a bargain; cheaper, closer to home and not so long to wait!

Yay :cheer:

Ohhhhh cool!! Thats handy!!

I am seeing my MW that day I think, I know I am seeing someone pregnancy related anyway :lol:

That will be better having a consultant doing it (as long as he can read the scan lol) well I think anyway!

I am so glad all is well babe! :hug: xx

oh you are so lucky ... and I am so jealous......

we would love a 4d scan but have decided at the moment that money needs to spent elsewhere ....... :( :(

but if that lottery comes up soon I know that first thing that I will be booking !!!!!!

Can't wait to see you pictures !!!!!

:cheer: :cheer:
How exiting.
Good to see ur back.
Take care hun.
xx :hug:

just msged u on msn about ur ticker, now i know why ;)

i bet your really excited, cant wait to see the pictures....

be really reassuring aswell to see LO at the scan after your recent scare x

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
awww thats great hun
have u decided about the sex yet?

No not yet Sarah going to decide on the day!!! :)

Oh wow!! Fabby :cheer:
I am sooo jealous, I will have another 4 weeks or so to wait after yours till mine!!! **goes off to sulk in corner*** :rotfl:

Dont you DARE find out the sex missus, coz if you do, then I will want to at mine!!!! I am so weak!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

zoe c said:
Oh wow!! Fabby :cheer:
I am sooo jealous, I will have another 4 weeks or so to wait after yours till mine!!! **goes off to sulk in corner*** :rotfl:

Dont you DARE find out the sex missus, coz if you do, then I will want to at mine!!!! I am so weak!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

To be honest, I dont know even if we do ask, if they will be able to tell me because of the cord last time, it probably wont have moved!

:pray: PLease baby Jaidy, dont show mummy your bits!! :pray: coz if you do I will be begging to find out sex of my LO :think: :doh:

oh jade this is great news, things are going your ay for a change this pregnancy!! can't wait to hear all about it, not long to wait now :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back