thermometers.

sarafet

Reaction score
i got a new thermometer today, how do i know if it's a BBT one? it's not digital ear or anything, just a plain digital oral one, nothing fancy. i actually got it for aiden but reckon i could use it for charting..

just took a temp and it's 36.6, i'm sure it's a BBT one :think:

Hi Sarafet,

I got a normal digital one too I think it's ok, mine can do celcius or farenhiet I just make sure I do temp as soon as I wake up and jot it down. Can't wait for the lighter mornings though then I wouldn't have to blind Mick or myself with the bedside lamp it does not go down well with either of us !!!!!

A BBT one measures to 2 declimal places say 35.55. But yours will still be ok.
Check to see if your saves the last temp. I dont need to read mine in the mornings, just hold the ON button for a few seconds and it displays the last temp taken, saves turning the light on and blinding everyone lol. I've also had one that shows the last temp for a couple of seconds before setting itself to test again.

Donna's here said:
A BBT one measures to 2 declimal places say 35.55. But yours will still be ok.
Check to see if your saves the last temp. I dont need to read mine in the mornings, just hold the ON button for a few seconds and it displays the last temp taken, saves turning the light on and blinding everyone lol. I've also had one that shows the last temp for a couple of seconds before setting itself to test again.

yeah it defo saves the last temp :) it was 36.3 at 7:30am this morning, does that sound about right? what time do you girls do it at? xx

Do it what ever time your alarm goes off hun before you move but try to take it the same time everyday. Mines also 7.30 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back