• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Theres something i just dont get

Melly+2

Reaction score
Right over the past 3 weeks, i have done nothing but fooking eat, omg i can go through at least 5 bags of crisps a day and loads of meals (im not pg though :) ) and usually i end up putting loads of weight on but i havnt put a pound onw :shock: I dont get it im not doing and more excersise than normal, in fact i havnt been doing none, im still working the same hours at work, and Hopes crawling but only started a week ago so i dont think its because of that. Sorry i had to share its just very wierd :think:

nope came off a week ago, its just then fact i havnt gained any weight, i knew i was a greedy piggy hehe :wink:

Well its a well known fact that you just get the urge to munch girl, just enjoy it.
I loved a pig out every now and again sand yes there were week long sessions when i would do it as well lol

ive gotta say i am enjoying it, knowing my luck i start putting loads on soon :roll: :lol: typical

sometimes that happens 2 me....
watch out it'll catch up with u wen ur not lookin :p

its so annoying it takes ages 2 get rid of once u've gained them couple of lbs i get so peed off lol

Becks&Riley said:
its so annoying it takes ages 2 get rid of once u've gained them couple of lbs i get so peed off lol
yeah and the fact it takes so bloody long to lose now, i used to lose weight easy :cry:

sorry minxy, it wont be like it for long im sure :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back