i dont wanna celebrate sunday (mothers day)

KatysMummy said:
Thanks Nicki & Steph :hug:

Sonia, your boys know you are worth it because you're their mummy & they love you unconditionally. I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Thanks i kind of see where your coming from now.. I celebrated it last year and this year i just dont think im worth it.
I mean since Jan they have been in nursery 4 outta 7 days a week - thats not me looking after them - so i feel unworthy if it all makes sense :) xx

Some peoples children are in childcare for 5 or more days a week, it doesn't make you any less of a mum to them :hug:

KatysMummy said:
Hmmm, i'm in 2 minds about it to be honest.......my first mothers day as a mummy, but also my first without my mum...........I'm very excited, but a little sad too.

Awww just missed that 1 -- hunni HUGS :hug:

of course you're boys think you are worth it, you are the only mummy they are ever going to have & every child thinks its mother is the most precious in the world.

its you're boys who want to celebrate mothers day with you & you should let them do it, don't not celebrate it coz you feel like this, the boys will enjoy spoiling you i know mine can't wait & if i said i don't want to celebrate it they'd be gutted :(

have a nice day.x

foxymum said:
of course you're boys think you are worth it, you are the only mummy they are ever going to have & every child thinks its mother is the most precious in the world.

its you're boys who want to celebrate mothers day with you & you should let them do it, don't not celebrate it coz you feel like this, the boys will enjoy spoiling you i know mine can't wait & if i said i don't want to celebrate it they'd be gutted :(

have a nice day.x

thanks hunni xxxxxxx

sonia205 said:
I mean since Jan they have been in nursery 4 outta 7 days a week - thats not me looking after them - so i feel unworthy if it all makes sense :) xx

awww dont feel like that my kids will be going to nursery soon too, but we have to work to provide for the kids so its worth it :)

sonia205 said:
Alfiesmummy said:
Well if thats the case celebrate the fact your kids think you are worth it!

How am i supposed to know they think i am worth it? They are too young to talk to me and in my case i dont think i am worth it thats why i WONT be celebrating.......

too young to talk? says it all in the cards they made, they made them for you ... actions speak louder than words

sonia205 said:
Am i the only one that doesnt want to celebrate it?

I just dont think im worth all the effort.
As i went to bed at 6.30am i unpacked the kids nursery bags to find they both had made me a card at nursery - and i cried.

They both look so gorgeous i shall scan them into pc and post pics.

I just dont feel worthy of it all, i love my children to bits but i just cant think of myself as am other - hope this makes sense !

don't celebrate it then. no one is forcing you to. :)

Alfiesmummy said:
sonia205 said:
Alfiesmummy said:
Well if thats the case celebrate the fact your kids think you are worth it!

How am i supposed to know they think i am worth it? They are too young to talk to me and in my case i dont think i am worth it thats why i WONT be celebrating.......

too young to talk? says it all in the cards they made, they made them for you ... actions speak louder than words

thanks hun :)

Has been around for well over 150 years and was not put together by hallmark :lol:

Its all to do with Mary the mother of christ and celebrating mother hood and how special we all really are. :D

Sonia sorry u feel like this.

Your kids might not be able to tell u how wonderful you are to them but they have done it by making cards for you, which i think is lovely!

Try not to see yourself as you see your own mum, I know you have had problems with her and I wont go into them but dont put yourself down because of her... you know what I mean, if not MSN me and ill explain.

Chin up girly xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back