how do i tell

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
my aunt that im putting B into nursery for the second day im at work, she normally looks after him but its so much hassle shes always doing things i dont want him doing etc
but i work with her and shes family she gonna be so up set and she is like an hormonal teenager when she gets upset
i can see World War (wot ever one im onto) happening
ne takers for telling her?

You want him integrating with other babies and toddlers, it will bring on his developmental skills. You also want him to be with other people, not family members, to enhance his independance.

This is genuinely why im putting jess in 2 mornings a week.

yeah and it aint a lie as hes a slefish monkey and want him to learn to share etc

Yeah spending some time in nursery really does help children they learn alot from the other children.

Hi

hun i agree with the others just tell her that so it dont hurt her feelings much.
Katrinaxx

well iv booked B into nursery sorted it out with my boss and have to tell my aunt tomoz im so scared i just no she gonna flip lol she is worse than a teenager

i agree with the others Sarah, just tell her that he needs to mix with other children his age to develop skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back