There's not enough air

KeelyT90

Reaction score
I am currently sat at my desk at work feeling like I have to gasp for oxygen, I feel like there isn't enough air getting to my lungs.

Anyone else had this? x

I had this a lot from 20 weeks last pregnancy as my daughter liked to get under my ribs, restricting my lungs! It will go eventually when it gets nearer to the end but definitely talk to midwife if you are worried xx

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I think its because he's sitting under my ribs, I literally feel like they're bruised now, so painful sitting upright at my desk xx

I think some babies like nuzzling in the tight spots. The only way to get Ashley to move (on occasion when she felt like it!) was either putting cold drink on ribs for 5 mins or warm drink by the bottom of belly. Doesn't always work but usually baby goes away from cold and toward warm and cosy! Xx

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I get it constantly have since really early on - I think mines actually when I get braxton hicks as now I'm further along I'm getting the tightening as well as the feeling of having a lack of oxygen. At one point I thought it might be linked to anxiety.

I've brought it up a few times with my midwife and she said as long as I'm not getting chest pains she seemed unconcerned.

xx

Yep been feeling like that all day! I'm walking around the house gasping! I think it's because she is bigger now and is lay under my ribs. It makes me feel very unfit :(

I just had that today briefly while watching TV. It felt funny like I needed to take a deep breath or something. It went away when I took my shower. T.J. must have moved when I took my shower. I don't feel like I need more air now. I did feel some kicking by my ribs earlier today too. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back