Small!!

ZoeM1

Reaction score
:wave:

Anyone else been told thay have a small abdomen by the midwife?

I couldn't breath properly in bed last night, as there's no room left for my lungs to expand!!

I already feel like I'm going to explode at 31wks plus 5days!! :shock:

I'm not sure how I'm gonna cope with 2 more months of baby growth!! :shock: :shock:

....Is it normal to feel like this at 31wks?

Zox

no ive been told i have to watch my weight lol.. my belly measurement was 3 inches bigger than midnas few days before she popped lol..

Oh to be told I have a small abdomen!!!! Are you just showing off??!!! :rotfl:

The other day the guy on How To Look Good Naked said that larger ladies should wear bigger handbags as they are more flattering. My husband ( :x ) said, There you go Vic.. but you'd look ridiculous carrying suitcase!!!!

Valley Girl said:

The other day the guy on How To Look Good Naked said that larger ladies should wear bigger handbags as they are more flattering. My husband ( :x ) said, There you go Vic.. but you'd look ridiculous carrying suitcase!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: I hope you whacked him hard

Valley Girl said:

:rotfl: I SAW THAT my husband wouldnt DARE say such a thing LOL

Yes my midwife keeps saying this to me but according to my scans the baby is measuring small aswell so i have got to have another one on monday.
I cant imagine him still being small because i feel like im going to explode! :shakehead: :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back