Theres a party in my belly

Flame

Reaction score
I think he is having his own private party in there tonight :D

Is it normal to feel him so often this early? I'm not complaining of course and i know he probably wont move much at all tomorrow and i will start worrying again. :roll:

I sometimes feel my littl'un loads and then feel nothng for a while, I sometimes wonder where it get's it's energy from!?

Have you started noticing particular times that he/she's active? And what makes them active? Nice cold apple juice does the trick and it's a real mover around my bed time!!!

He doesnt seem to have particular times really. Ice cream seems to make him wriggle around a bit and sometimes tea but other than that it is random.

That's lovely - it's so nice to feel isn't it??

Mine's a real wriggler too, but bedtime is definitely his/her party time - the little raver :D .

It can get uncomfortable though so I'm making the most of these nice little kicks!

LBxx

I'm feeling alot now, but there was hardly anything yesterday evening!

Funny isn't it? :D

Mines a Raver 'PARTY'!!!!!!!!

All day movement, i get the odd break but it isn't for long.

mine seems to 'know' when im just sitting down for the 1st time on a busy day lol! As soon as Jaycee is in bed, she starts lol! and as soon as my head hits the pillow! She's been going mad today bless!
Oh, and she likes the sound of DD's voice! :D

Its great when they really start going for it! I LOVE this stage of pregnancy! When u can see your belly move about lol! Its still nice when they batter your ribs but it can hurt sometimes lol! This has got to be the best stage! Bump not too big and nice sized kicks! :)

it may be the cold thing with the ice cream i've read that iced water can make them move so maybe the same thing.

mine has busy and quiet days all sounds pretty normal to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back