Party tonight EXCITED

MissSara

Reaction score
Its my engagement party tonight, im all excited and having a day of pampering so i wont be on here ( for a change)
I just know im going to have relatives that i havent seen in ages with their hands all over my bump and asking the same questions all night long. OH is warned not to drink too much cuz i don't want to be doing the talking for him aswell.......lol

I'll make sure i take lots of pics, because you just have to see the cute little outfit we bought for harrison (he looks like a much cuter Justin Timberlake....lol)
I'll post them as soon as i get a mo over the weekend, hope you all have a great weekend girlies xxxxx

Hope you have a lovely day of being pampered and party the night away :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

ENJOY YOURSELF xx

we are having it local at our local pub, it has a massive function room.. which was a good idea at the time but now its not so good as i'm scared we wont fill it and it will end up looking empty....lol.

Hope you have a great time!!
Cant wait to see piccies! :D

Hi Miss Sara,

Hope you have a really good time tonight.

Have a great day being pampered and at the party too :D

How exciting - have a great party and look forward to seeing the pics! xx

i know your going to have a great party tonight, i look forward to seeing pictures and hearing all about it! ive been having trouble gettint on msn grr its all sorted now though.

have a lovely pampering day and a great party tonight! xxx

Ohhh I hope you have a brilliant party tonight, looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Alex xxx

Have a fantastic time tonight hun!! I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time. Looking forward to seeing the pics!! xx

Have a great time at your party :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Look forward to seeing the pics :D

have a fab time,glad your looking forward to it, i remember you were panicking about what you were going to wear!! looking forward to seeing the pics

X

Hope you had a fab time at your party hun, can't wait to see some piccies!!

Xxx

Thanks everyone i had the best night that i could possibly have without drinking...lol, i did manage a glass of rose wine though, the heartburn kept me up all night though.
We had over 300 people turn up and it was a good atmosphere and everyone was soooo lovely.
I got my hair and nails done and my hair did look beautiful ( thanks to my friend) and everyone was telling us how much of a cute couple we make, harrison just enjoyed running round like a loony.....lol.

Yeah overall a fantastic night and we have had so many gifts and cards, not to mention all the money people put in cards...... bless them so generous.

anyway just how my night went and i will be posting pics when i go and get the camera from my mums, we didnt take ours as lee had to much to drink and i didnt have time to run around taking pics........lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back