Confused

Belle23

Reaction score
Baby is normally quite quiet but he is having what I can only class as his own party. And for quite a few hours now. Is this normal??? Zxxx

Yep it,s fine, how far are you?? He,s probably had a party everyday but you,ve not felt all of it lol. Mine,s doing the same

Last edited:
I'm the complete opposite this week :( x

Me too Loula :( i have an anterior placenta though so i'm guessing some positions are better to feel her in than others and at the mo she must be in a funny position as ive not felt her move much for a few days...move back baby :lol: x

I have a posterior one and I'm 23 weeks and 3 days and only really noticed it this morning xxx

Ahh well hopefully you will feel LO all the time now :) xx

I hate not feeling her panics me.noone mentioned my placenta. So must be out the way x

me too, i spend all day eating sugary things and prodding my belly just to feel one movement lol, and i only realized mines anterior because it says on the scan notes they handed me, she never said anything during the 20 week scan about it anyway xx

Yeah I do the same its crazy.having quite a busy day so maybe shell be more awake later on x

Awww, can imagine a tiny baby dancing away in my tummy!

Yes it's perfectly normal, I have an anterior placenta so I don;t feel him as much but when Riven gets going there is no stopping him :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back