The worst/best/funniest gossip you heard about yourself?

There were rumours being spread about me at my previous job that i was having an affair with my Director (which I certainly wasnt - he was like a father figure to me so would have been doubley EW!) and that was the reason why I did so well and got promoted. Clearly nothing to do with the fact that I was good at my job!

Then when I left one girl who particularly had it in for me sent an email to all the senior directors saying I was trying to poach staff!!! Fortunately cos they knew me well and knew what a vindictive cow she is, they didnt believe her but if they did they could have taken me to court and sued the arse off me!!

She ended up getting sacked.. :D

wow some good replies, doesnt it amaze you how some people get these ideas :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know personally I take any gossip with a pinch of salt and dont contribute to it (unless I KNOW its true of course :lol: ) but seriously, some of the gossip you girls have had about you just goes to show how you cant believe everything you hear!

Now...Miss Whiplash hmmmm? :rotfl:

i know i shouldnt laugh, but some of the gossip people have made up is just so random :rotfl:

When i was at school, me and my best mate were lesbians apparently, and we were going out with each other.......this was all because we used to go into the same toilet cubical at break time to have a sneaky fag, lol.

When i got pregnant with Bethany, my mate had just split with her hubby (he was a right swine) and he started telling people that i got pregnant by accident (but really on purpose), and my other half was so angry he was demanding i have an abortion and that we were on the verge of splitting :shakehead: Of course none of it was true, but i found it quite hurtful.

I dont know what id ever done to him. Smelly tw*t. :x

People used to say I was a lesbian too :roll: when I was in high school, just because I wouldn't go along with their homophobic conversations. Apparently there were people I hadn't ever met before who were talking about it! So pathetic, but it seems from reading this thread that spreading rumours about lesbianism is a popular one :roll:

People can be so evil! My problem is that I let these type of things get to me, but I secretly believe in Karma! I can honestly say that anyone who has ever REALLY hurt me, it seems to have come back on them in some way!

xx

i saw an old school friend not long after id left and apparently i was pregnant or had a baby, id never even had sex at that point. another one had gone round that id had the fictional baby aborted. infact, someone id not spoken to in years contacted me on myspace not long ago and asked how many kids i had now because it said i was pregnant on there, turns out she thought id already had one because no one had set her straight with that rumour.

also, a gay bloke i used to work with told some of my friends i was a lesbian because he could just tell with his super gay radar, the moron

:rotfl: where do people come up with some of these things, do they have nothing better to do!
best ones ive heard about me is no-one believed i was pregnant with Kiyanna cause " i was a lesbian and lesbians dont have babys" .. also Leon is my cousin .. :rotfl: :rotfl:
xx

When I was 13 I went on holiday for a month and a group of boys spread i was pregnant with my 2nd child... >.>
And my friend got excluded and someone said she got run over and they'd saw it.When she came back in everyone was asking where her cast was.
And Im a Lesbian that has slept with my own brother, yeah...People need to learn what sexualities are...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back