The wonder weeks....

AugustMum

Reaction score
I've been reading about this elsewhere and thought nothing of it.

It now seems I have the devil child.

Damn the wonder weeks.

There are appanrently certain weeks (as a rough guide) where your baby will make big development leaps, a bit like the growth spurts in the early days (oh how I dont miss those). Theres one at about 47-49 weeks.

Ive had a look and apparently at this one they learn sequences. So they begin to realise that in order to complete a task you sometimes have to do things in order. :) The one after that is around 55 weeks.

Oh thank you Melio for mentioning this, I'd never heard of it and just been on their website and it sounds fantastic.

I loved reading about the weekly development when I was pregnant, and hadn't thought about continuing that now Oscar is here.

It sounds like something that could be so helpful.

http://www.thewonderweeks.com/

Gonna see if I can get the first book in town today if not order online. Am so excited for some reason lol

thank you :hugs: xxxxxx

I've heard about these, you can get an app for the iPhone for it too although I haven't got it. According to that chart, Drake is in his fussy period, it started at 33 weeks and stops mid next week but he hasn't been partically fussy at all, if anything he's been really restless at nights...does it affect their sleep at all?

Just got the app. Really nice to know why Sophia's SO BLOODY GRUMPY at the moment, lol!!!

Think it's just called 'The Wonder Weeks' Erin. Xx

I have this app and its ok, its interesting to read but i wish I'd got the book. Isla is in the 331/2 week wonder week. Shes showing all the signs of it, its 4 weeks long!!! lol

Tegans also in a hell week lol! and don't we just know it x

There are appanrently certain weeks (as a rough guide) where your baby will make big development leaps, a bit like the growth spurts in the early days (oh how I dont miss those). Theres one at about 47-49 weeks.

Ive had a look and apparently at this one they learn sequences. So they begin to realise that in order to complete a task you sometimes have to do things in order. :) The one after that is around 55 weeks.

Ahhh could explain a lot!!!! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back