Driving again!!!

tracyM

Reaction score
I can legally drive again tomorrow and I'm crapping myself!!!

I passed my test on my 17th birthday and apart from four weeks after each of the last caesareans I've probably driven every day since. This time, I've not driven for almost 5 months, I'm crapping myself that I'll have forgotten how!!!!

I might leave it until Saturday and drag my dad with me for support :? I wonder if he knows anyone with dual control!!!! :wink:

Tracy xx

Good luck hunnie! when I first got in the car to drive after having Damien I hadn't driven for 3 months and I was really nervous! I had only passed my test the year before too (Sept 2004).

I'm sure you will be fine, it's a bit strange at first but it is like riding a bike....you never forget really. xx

I drove for the first time in 4 months or so the other day and it feels fine..haven't forgotten anything. It's amazing how quickly you realise just how careless many other drivers are when you have a child in the car, though doesn't it? And I remember how careless I used to be too, it makes me quite nervous!

Sue

I WANNA DRIVE lol i had to give up my lessons wen i dound out i was pregnant with Braydon so god knows i wont have enough money to do it now with bubba no 2
love sarah braydon and bump

It went ok - drove to my six week check and I didn't crash :) Made my appointment nice and early so there would be places in the car park and by the time I got home, everyone had gone to work, leaving lots of easy parking spots.

I've quite enjoyed not relying on the car, so we'll definately not use it as much as we used to. Still haven't worked out how we're going to take the whole family out though - a seven seater for the odd time we'll need it, get Stuart some driving lessons and another car, or leave one of the kids behind - option 3 is very very tempting :wink:

Tracy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back