The witch got me

charlene09

Reaction score
Witch got me this morning 2 days late.

In a way im gutted because it isn't my month but i'm glad aswell because when it's over me and OH can start trying again :)

great attitude i always had a cry when it arrived then thought positive about the next month

Im not getting wound up about it no more :) Just going to go with the flow and see what happens x

Thankyou :) No need to be sorry im not really that bothered Ive got years to have babies xx

At least you know whats happening now. I know it's not the way you wanted it to be but you have a really good attitude towards it.

xx

onwards and upwards eh..here's to next month then hon x x x

Thanks everyone :) Just got rid of the cramps by having a nice hot bath i feel lovely and clean lol x

sorry she got you hun but hopefully this will be your month now :dust::dust:

Sorry Hun, you really do have a fantastic attitude , good luck for the new month

aww why ? xx

Dunno...just reckon it's unlikely straight after a mc...mind u still no AF and boobs sore this eve so u never know....

Got everything crossed for u next month hon....got a feeling it will be ur turn next month xxx

Thankyou :D Just Been Watching That Programme On Channel 4 One Born Every Minute And It Has Scared Me Abit But No Pain No Gain :)

I Hope You Get Your BFP This Month Hon , Waiting For Your Post In BFP Announcements :) xx

I had a little boy 16 months ago and I had 48 hours of labour then some complications and a c-section and I can honestly say even at the end it wasn't as bad as what u see on a lot of the tv progs - they need it to be 'extreme' to make good tv - it's tough but not to make u want to scream like that!

Fingers crossed we both get a BFP soon eh - AF back yet? x

no it's gone walkies i dont know where its gone lol . It will come back Hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back