The who's who of LTTTC

Great thread scotch :)

BTW - can you have a double FET or can you still only have a single FET?

And, can you correct "assissted" in mine, to assisted - it's going to do my head in :whistle:

Got letter through the post earlier my appoinment as beeb changed from thurs to tues, 3days notice that theyve changed it. Looks lik im gonna hav to go on my own cause hubby as work xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

Great thread scotch :)

BTW - can you have a double FET or can you still only have a single FET?

And, can you correct "assissted" in mine, to assisted - it's going to do my head in :whistle:

Every day I find another similarity between us - bad spelling and grammar bugs me too! I had been tempted to correct everything in that post, but thought that was a bit OTT.

We should be able to have both embryos transferred providing they both survive the defrost. The embryologist when we had our transfer last time said it's only on the first cycle that they insist on SET.

Can I join. Been ttc since feb 2010. Had 21 bloods and hubby had sa which were normal. Had mc at 5 weeks - 2 weeks ago. Had fertility appointment on thurs and am awaiting start up appointment to start ivf. :) really happy with this. But reading up on ivf has fried my brain. Will be needing advice from ladies with experiences :) x

Could I join too? I seem to post more and more in this section! Ttc since May 2011. Diagnosed with under active thyroid, now on meds. Day 21 and 30 bloods showed progesterone levels of 0.4 and 0.2 so docs think I'm not ov, at least not with any regularity! Last af on 14th March 2012. OH had testicular cancer in 2007 and 1 removed but all good now. His SA is still normal thankfully! Internal exam and pelvic ultrasound normal for me. Referred to infertility clinic - appointment in June x

welcome kiki - anyone else want adding or updating?

Good idea......

TTC since Jan 2010 currently on cycle 32. SA --> Impressive. Referred to fertility unit Aug 2011. PCOS diagnosed Sept 2011. 5x Failed clomid cycle, 1x failed IUI cycle. HyCosy done --> tubes patent. Progesterone levels always seem fine, over 127. Increasingly heavy and painfull periods. Suspected Endometriosis, Laparoscopy hopefully mid June.

which section do you think you fit in chaz? waiting for treatment?

Update for me - TTC for 18 months, diagnosed with PCOS October 2011. Not ovulating at all. HSG and SA all ok. Tried 2 cycles of clomid and 2 cycles of letrozole with no ovulation. Ovarian drilling done April 2012, tried clomid again but still no ovulation. Starting injectables with IUI in June.

Hmmmmm........awaiting treatment as i am awaiting a lap? Then ill fall down to IUI again i guess x

NickNack - Trying to concieve 3 years in November - Had Ectopic pregnancy October 2011 - Tests all normal on mine and hubbys side - except me who has a slightly blocked tube (cant remeber which side) - had to wait 3 months before TTC again and this is now my 7th cycle since the Ectopic - Dr has told us to try till Sept and if nothing we will start IVF so counting down to Sept as he has advised my first cycle of IVF will be done within 16 weeks from my Sept appointment so by Dec hopefully i would of had my first cycle.

Kay Kay - 32 yrs old, married Aug 2009, came off pill (after 9 years) Sep 2009, started TTC Feb 2010. Been using opks and always get a positive. Cycles vary between 27-43 days. After a year of no luck went to gp, had alll the blood tests done, day 21 came back with a result of 50 was told that was good and that meant I ovulated. Hubbys sperm analysis was normal. Was put on a 9 month waiting list for the acu at the Glasgow royal. Went for appt which lasted all.of ten mins, went over our results and asked about lifestyle etc. Doc did an internal scan and all was normal. Was told I needed an hsg to check my tubes, 6 month waiting list. Dec 2011 I had a TTC mini.meltdown and decided to get hsg done privately as was told the waiting list for hsg at the royal had gone up to 7 months! Tubes checked and all clear. Follow up appt at the royal a few weeks later they said you have unexplained infertility, there is no reason you can't conceive. So now on a 16-18 month waiting list for iui and 24 month waiting list (yes you read right) for ivf. Have tried acupuncture, take all the vits, use sperm friendly lube, you name it. So all I can do is wait :-(

I must say we're a pretty amazing bunch of girlies on here. Reading all the stories is amazing.

I don't usually post in ltttc but maybe I need to be hear - poppy1987, have been ttc since April 2011. I came off the mini pill got regular periods straight away but no luck yet, having all the vitamins, cbfm, conceive plus. Trying to pluck up the courage to see my gp

Hey scotch do u wanna update mine?
All bloods fine, sperm tests fine. Waitin for hsg now xx

welcome poppy, I hope you're not here too long. All updated ab11. good news that sperm had improved xxx

Hey scotch my latest update is seen consultant privately, unsure if ov so start clomid next cycle :) x

i'm enjoying seeing people move on so much already :)

Thanks scotch, his spermies shot up to 65% :D how u doin? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back