The "What are you listening to" thread

Haven't heard SOAD for soooo long! My bean gets blasted with The Smiths or Stone roses usually if OH has his way.

Listening to Bloc Party - Silent Alarm album at the mo

Anthony and the Johnsons......'hope theres someone' :D

the babys father cried when i told him i was pregnant.. but that was because he was genuinly devastated, before he dropped me!! i laugh about it now

am listening to Nada Surf - Popular

oups sorry! got stuck on 1st page and answered the mail there...

now listening to aled jones - walking in the air!! :D

at the moment

elaine nattering on the phone and the slurp of baby eating :lol:

Hello

Im listening to Metallica, Master of Puppets, its funny everytime i put in the Cd she goes crazy in my tummy lol, Bernie is thrilled that she likes our music!!!lol
I like all the older music ACDC, Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi, ect ,
Most of my friends think im wierd but i love it. :D
Katrina

listening to Mecano - Hijo de la luna :)
i dont know if you know it in britain, but it's a beautiful song either in french or in spanish -and its my babys song! so if you can listen to it then do!! 8)

Old Metallica.
music-smiley-005.gif

Hello
Lol yay another Metallica lover i thought i was the only one!!!!
Katrina

I have 'old' Metallica (Ride the Lightning) in my car CD player, but unfortunately, since I gave the car to DH in May and got a new one, he won't give it me back!!! :twisted:

Metallica is my spring-cleaning music!!

Metallica rock!!! Saw them at Download in 2004 (when they eventually got on stage). OH is trying to find a mini metallica t-shirt, he has already found an Iron Maiden one, poor baby. If baby is a girl don't think she will be wearing pink frilly clothes as he has also found ACDC pants for baby also.

Hello

i also saw Metallica in concert about a year before i was preg and it was so awesome, me and OH had front row seats, and got the guitar pick from them and God Smack which was opening for them, we were very lucky to get both of them Bernie had to hang off the fence to reach them though. lol. I must admit though i got pretty drunk for that concert, we met a guy from scottland who bought us beer the whole night.

Beanie, lol thats too funny, hopefully its a boy then hey???
but there has got to be more girly ones you can buy, i guess guys will be guys though.....funny arent they?
Katrina

i bet i am listening to the best thing.

My bosses dictation!!!!! I work in haematology so it is all about bone marrows, chemotherapy and leukaemia. something nice and cheery at christmas.

x

Girls Aloud :oops: should i be admitting this...lol

Foo Fighters - everlong

going to see them tomorrow night, woohooo! :D:D:D:D

I am listening to HUMPH THE CAMEL!!!!

ok your probably confused ,y little girl had her xmas performance yesterday and is now doing my nut in with this song

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back