The what are you listening to thread

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
I want to download some new music as my play lists are getting boring
write what your listening to here :D

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down

^ Thats actually a story of my last relationship :(

Nik Kershaw new album You've Got To Laugh.

Bloody best album he's ever made.

panic at the disco i write sins not tradgedies, im not listening to it atm but well worth downloading its a class album.

cassi said:
panic at the disco i write sins not tradgedies, im not listening to it atm but well worth downloading its a class album.

I love that album! Ive listened to it so many times though.

I treated myself to the new chemcial romance album, and have fallen in love with it!

oh and the latest RHCP album is good :)

Beethoven for babies - it probably wont make it onto your play list lol. It's nice though.

right now as I flick to VH1 it's Steps ..trgaedy! :rotfl:

Download that one..dare you! :rotfl:

In my car at present is Snow Patrol so we'll go with that as being my soundtrack for the day :D

:rotfl: @ Kirly - Tragedy!....when the pain is gone and you can't go on....it's tragedy!..... - The actual tragedy was that people bought that song :rotfl: and worse thn that the tragedy of course that I am able to reel off the lyrics

:wall: :wall:

Currently I'm listening to Zero 7 & Scissor Sisters (the old album - I don't like the new one :( ).

christmas songs off "the best xmas cd ever" :cheer:

In my car my & finlay have been listening to Death cab for cutie - transatlantism

and in my living room we been dancing to the Small faces 8)

I'm listening to Abba, always cheers me up, it reminds me of my Mum when I was little, she played Abba all the time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back