The "What are you listening to" thread

Layla

Reaction score
Basicly what it says..... I will go first

Thice - Artist in an ambulance

Story of the year - Untill the day i die

Alice in Chains - Dirt, am sorting out clutter, and visiting memory lane, I feel like a teenager again but bean doesn't seem to agree as has been a bit quiet on the kick front since it started!!

My daughter has the film 'Annie' on in the next room so I am currently listening to 'The sun will come out tomorrow!!!" LOL

Layla, I'm listening to the same as you, I can't stop listening to Everlong since I saw them at Leeds Festival on Sunday. They were fantastic! :D

Portishead - Roads. Though might have to stop as its ever so sad x

*sam* said:
Layla, I'm listening to the same as you, I can't stop listening to Everlong since I saw them at Leeds Festival on Sunday. They were fantastic! :D

I was meant to go to reading but decided it would be for ethe best to miss it this year, my OH went tho and he said the foo's where great, and when they played everlong he thought of me and cried lol bless him

Snow patrol - tiny little fractures

AAWWW! Bless him!, how nice is that? My OH is a robot i swear, I've only ever seen him cry once in the 13 years I've known him! (it was at his grandads funeral last year).

Beanie you have a great taste in music - I'm there with you on both of them - not that my bean likes AIC either, nor OH .

Funeral For A Friend - Sonny

Thanks Sami :D My OH says that bean has rock in its blood, its going to have to in this house.

Am currently listening to System of a Down - Hypnotize

The Darkness new album, i just downloaded it, its ace!!!! really lighthearted and funny :D

Coby loves Justins voice lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back