My daughter was foresaw by my friend

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Who is around where i live the local witch, and does tarot cards, but dont really need them!
Before I became friends with her she just randomly came up to me in a pub and told me stuff about my mother (who i dont have a relationship with) and she told me that I was doing the right thing keeping her at bay, and keeping her away from my son, she then spoke about my foster mum and referred to her by name! and said how much i loved them and they would alwasy be here for me and they loved me etc.
Then what really threw me is that she said just before christmas this year that I would find out im pregnant and that it would be a little girl who would change my life and she would be named after somebosy who i looked upto.
I was freaked!!!!!! But low and behold i found out i was pregnant dec 6th and she is a girl and her name phoebe is named after my fav tv charctar!
I do believe jenny has a real gift, she doesnt charge for it asks nothing in return for it and is forever telling me things. She kept saying to me ciggies would cause me future health problems so i soon dropped them!

But I do believe there are people out there that wont con you.

I don't have a child but am TTC, and a friend who I work with told me one day that my dead grandmother is looking after my baby boy until he is ready to be concieved. For some reason, i believe it! She described my grandmother perfectly! I know it's not a con, she does readings for people and is always accurate, and doesn't expect anything in return other than a charity donation.

Congrats on your baby :)

Awww they are lovely stories. These are the people who I beleive really do have gifts. Not the ones who charge a fortune for a reading or the ones off the T.V.

Jennys fab at what she does, but dont do it for a living, she just sees it as a gift she has too nurture and not abuse or she could lose it, she has been in our lcal and said quite a few things to people that seem to come true!

Thats fantastic! I love hearing about these people as I know they exist but your more likely to hear of the charlatans, and well thats all you see on TV isnt it lol

i used to work with a young girl . Well i say young she was same age as me LOL but to me for a witch she was young.
she used to be able to read plams etc and sometimes foretold the futures of people if she got a ''hunch''.

I was pregnant with my second baby and she told me it would be a girl and when i had had her she read my palm and told me i would have two more babies! NO WAY i said but 4 years later i had my third and 3 years after that hey presto Surprise Rachael arrived! i lost touch with the friend but i often wonder about that

I used to attend a spiritualist church for a bit and there I met quite a few people who seemed to genuinely have the gift. Their attitude was that if you have it you should use it to help people as much as you can, and not profit from it.

believe or not everyone has a gift its up to them to study on it and make it more powerful. You wouldnt think of it but i bet everyone has had a dream and it come true or have experienced deja vu. you just have to have an open mind. they say we only use % of our brain, you can imagine wot we can do if we used it all lol

jemz24 said:
believe or not everyone has a gift its up to them to study on it and make it more powerful. You wouldnt think of it but i bet everyone has had a dream and it come true or have experienced deja vu. you just have to have an open mind. they say we only use % of our brain, you can imagine wot we can do if we used it all lol

Thats very true, its all about having an open mind - the more you open yourself up to it the more it will happen.

My own personal belief is that we are on the brink of another leap of evolution, it doesnt happen gradually but in leaps like growth spurts, and we are due one. We have no need whatsoever to evolve physically as we have tamed our environment, and evolution is all about perfecting the existing blueprint to further ensure the survival of the species. But we do need to evolve spiritually as this is what is going to destroy us - our religious wars, greed, apathy and lack of connections with our environment and neighbours.

oops waffling again :roll:

Glitzyglamgirl, I think there's a lot of truth in that. I believe there is a shift taking place at the moment and gradually more and more people are becoming aware of it.
I did go through a phase of meditating daily in order to develop, but I seem to have moved away from that in recent months. I think its not quite time for me yet and I'll get back to it when its right.

me too, I used to meditate daily and it was a huge help in recovering form depression and learning to deal with stress, but as far as spiritual development goes.....I'll hear the call when its my time, but for now im more than happy with where I am at :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back