• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

the time has come......

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
to say good bye, were off to spain tomorrow for two whole weeks dont know wot i will do with out the forum for that long, ill miss you all and hope all TTC get there big fat positves, ne one who is due has a quick speedy labour and to all them babys be really naughty for your mummys :rotfl: and i will try to text tracey a couple of times to let u know i got on the flight :rotfl: and i got to spain not america :rotfl:
talk to u all soon love ya loads
i miss u all already :cry:

Have a great time hun, you deserve it :hug: :hug: Take lots of photos and don't be scared on the plane. Remember hundreds of thousands of flights take off every day, so you've nothing to worry about (I need to heed my own advice I'm scared of flying too!)
Have a wicked holiday :hug:

have a great time sarah - spoke to my mate in spain he said its nice and hot so make the most of the sun!!

Hope you have a lovely time and take lots of pic's for us to see... i won't be jealous i promise :fib: :fib: :lol:

:hug: :hug:

have a lovely time hun, you will be fine, lets hope you dont end up in america hun, :rotfl:

let me know how it all goes and when you get there, take care have a lovely time :hug: :hug:

thanks girls im sure it will be great ween i get off the plane :rotfl:
and yea i will tracey :lol:

Hi

aww hun i am going to miss you so so so so so much :cry: what will id o without my Sarah lets hope i have my connection back from moving or i will be so upset !!
Hope you have a great timehun you deserve it and cannot wait to see pics
:hug: :hug: :hug:

love ya katrinaxxx

Have a brilliant holiday, and don't worry too much about the flight, it'll be fine. We want to see loads of pics when you get back :D :hug:

have a great time!!!

bet your going to come back all lovely and brown! got space for a little one in your luggage :wink:

Have a great time!

We are off to the South of France tomorrow. Ten hours in a car with three kids!!! must be crazy!

enjoy the sun in Spain! :hug:

:cheer: Have a great time! I'm sure you will be fine you will probably love flying! :D

Bring back some sun.

Have a great time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back