manchester terminal 2 boots ????

rhian85

Reaction score
hi all...

we are off to spain in 2 weeks time :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: but we are woundering if any of u ladies know how much baby stuff the boots in term 2 sell ? ive heard alot on here about nappies etc being expensive to buy out in spain so we have decided to buy aload of juice/nappies/food for C one we have gone thru security and had hang luggage weighed so then we can cram as much in all of our hand luggage as possible.

so could u tel me if they sell Nappies,jars,baby juice , wipes etc ? as i cant remember fdor the life of it as last time we went to terminal 2 boots little C was not even considered... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Where in Spain are you going? I'm going to Spain in 2 weeks time as well! (7th May). I'm off to Costa Brava.

sorry that didn't help you at all.

Pampers are called Dodots in Spain. They cost us 14 Euros for 56 size 3s when we were in Andorra a couple of weeks ago. Andorra is usually about 10-20% more expensive than Spain. So they are just under double the cost of Pampers in the UK. That doesn't really answer your question, but gives you a backup plan.

I don't know about Boots in Terminal 2 at Manch, but all of the other airport Boots I have been to have been well stocked for basics, including baby stuff.

Just an extra aside about hand luggage. I work on aeroplanes, and we REALLY don't like too much hand luggage. In the Kegworth disaster most of the deaths and injuries were due to hand luggage dropping out of the overhead lockers onto the passengers. As someone who has watched footage of the crash not available outside of the industry as part of a catastrophe training session I am rather partial to travelling light wherever I can. The weight limits are there on hand luggage because the lockers are stress tested to a maximum weight and hand luggage limits are based this and rely on everyone complying with them. My thoughts are 'if you don't want it to come down on your head, don't put it up there.' Overstressed lockers can spring open during severe turbulence too and bags drop out.

Xena said:
Where in Spain are you going? I'm going to Spain in 2 weeks time as well! (7th May). I'm off to Costa Brava.

sorry that didn't help you at all.

:cheer: we go on the 9th May :cheer: only were of to salou (costa darauda) :cheer: :cheer:

mayday said:
Just an extra aside about hand luggage. I work on aeroplanes, and we REALLY don't like too much hand luggage. In the Kegworth disaster most of the deaths and injuries were due to hand luggage dropping out of the overhead lockers onto the passengers. As someone who has watched footage of the crash not available outside of the industry as part of a catastrophe training session I am rather partial to travelling light wherever I can. The weight limits are there on hand luggage because the lockers are stress tested to a maximum weight and hand luggage limits are based this and rely on everyone complying with them. My thoughts are 'if you don't want it to come down on your head, don't put it up there.' Overstressed lockers can spring open during severe turbulence too and bags drop out.

oww..ok sorry :oops: :oops: we werent plannin on over loading handluggage we are going to stick nappies in cases but we were going to put wipes/formula in hand luggage because we never really take much hand luggage ..

what are the new regulations on hand luggage and liquids ? i have to have christophers anti acid med in my bag as he will need a dose after breckie(in airport) its in a brown 100ml bottle with prescription lable ?? will i be allowed to carry that or will i need a doctors note ? can he have a beaker with plain water on the plane? i have been told he can but i have to tastye it ? does the same appli to his medicine ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back