The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

hehe thats his cheeky face - the hat was one of his fathers day present to his dad!!

Aw, Harvey looks such a happy chappy! Haven't been on this thread for ages, can't believe how much all the babies have grown :)

Being irrisistably cute!

263945_123397157746986_100002301073264_196209_3818658_n.jpg

Aww PF babies are all gorgeous :) x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

All of your babies are gorgeous!! Can't believe how quickly they're all growing! :)

Jack enjoying his swing! :)

Jack met his little Cousin George yesterday! They're 11 days apart but my little Sparrow was quite a bit smaller at birth than George! They're the same length at the moment but Jack hasn't been weighed since birth so I have no idea if he's heavier than George :) x

Last edited:
Grr it put the links up instead of the actual pictures!! Oh well hope you like them anyway! :) x

Aww look at oscars chunky legs, love them, Noa is so skinny!
He's adoreble

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

He's a right little chunkster at the moment, think another growth spurt is on the way!! He's still in 3-6 months clothes though and 6-9 months stuff would drown him atm!!

Noa is beautiful, can't believe he's using a toothbrush :love: Oscar would just ram it down his throat like he does a spoon lol

xxxx

Noa is beautiful, can't believe he's using a toothbrush :love: Oscar would just ram it down his throat like he does a spoon lol

xxxx

you can get tooth brushes with guards to stop em doing that, like lannas...

Oh wow I love it, will have a look for one. I love her little seat, where did you get that? We've got Oz a bumbo but he's got right chubby legs for it lol

heh its actually a walker, i got it out here in the middle east so cant help!

Aww look at oscars chunky legs, love them, Noa is so skinny!
He's adoreble

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

He's a right little chunkster at the moment, think another growth spurt is on the way!! He's still in 3-6 months clothes though and 6-9 months stuff would drown him atm!!

xxxx

xxxx

you can get tooth brushes with guards to stop em doing that, like lannas...

Oh wow I love it, will have a look for one. I love her little seat, where did you get that? We've got Oz a bumbo but he's got right chubby legs for it lol

heh its actually a walker, i got it out here in the middle east so cant help!

Oh gutted lol. It's looks well comfy. oz loves his walker but it cuts into his legs if he's in there too long!

*deleted*

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

All the babies are lushhhh!

Noa gets more gorgeous everytime I see pictures of him! Definaltly setting him and the bear up ;) x

Omg, i haven't been in here in ages!! Took me so long to catch up! I can't believe how much every baby has grown!! There's too many to comment on but i think they're all beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back