The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

Aw bless Aiden :)

Munching on watermelon;

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302524395.712376.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302524395.712376.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 13
Yeah it is, they're from poundland chick they do all sorts of Disney ones :)

Omg I've never seen a bubba eating watermelon before he's so cute!!!
Gonna have to come to you for tips soon chick, Aiden robbed a slice of toast of my plate this morning and it went straight to his mouth, I nearly had heart attack!!

That's well sweet Helen! I know your not meant to but I tried charley with strawberries earlier! He loved them :D

Cahal is such a handsome boy and I love Aiden!! x x

At 6 months old you can give them anything LM :)

He loves watermelon-it goes down a treat :D

Really I thought it was 9 months with strawberries

Nope, not for a few years now. Well not that I've read, been advised, been told from hv. Same as citrus, egg White, gluten etc

And I'd like to clarify too that honey is an exception-don't give honey to a baby under 12 months old. X x

I thought it's only honey and shellfish you have to be careful with or if there's history of family allergies, everything else is fine.

I had no idea about honey - Chloe has had it a few times with a bad throat the doctor knew and everything lol

Honey's unpasturised which is why it's not recommended x yeah if there's family allergies then you should limit or do the 3 day rule with the foods there's allergies too x

"Honey should not be given before one year. Very occaisionally honey can contain a type of bacteria that can result in a potentially serious illness known as infant botulism. After the baby is a year old the intestines mature and the bacteria cant grow"

"From 6 months full fat cows milk can be used in cooking - for example when making a cheese sauce for your baby - and can also be given with his breakfast cereal"

Yay, Ella has begun sitting up!
5e03ef0b-842e-4bab.jpg

:yay: well done Ella!! Such a beautiful little girl, can she marry Aiden :)

Aw thanks guys. Lily, Ella has been betrothed to Drake for a while now but if she weren't Aiden would be top of the list! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back