The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

Aw look at Drake!! He's so cute!! He's changed loads since the last pics I saw!
Seb looks like he's having fun, I haven't trusted charley with a spoon yet!

He loves it!!! He has a spoon and I have a spoon and he has an absolute ball!

I know I shouldn't laugh but I just found charley like this...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301501639.849056.jpg
When I left the room, he had rolled over in his bouncer! As you can see he wasn't very happy! Gonna have to strap him in, in future!!

I giggled too lol Bless him! He's gorgeous!

Seb is as handsome as ever, Drake likes his spoon too, he hasn't had anything off it yet but just getting him used to it really so he can feed himself breakfast when he's ready.

Aw bless him!!!

Seb's cottoned on from day one that spoon goes in bowl then in mouth (or eye/nose/hair etc when he gets excited and misses) as he's constantly watching us eat-fascinated!!!! Lol

Ah I can't wait to starting feeding A I love mess!!!

This is my boyo looking massive, spark out in bed with his freaky hair after a nice soak in the bath :)
d7d7f091.jpg

This is us first thing this morning, him trying to poke his face on my phone lol
c9b8cf4e.jpg

And him just chilling reading a book.
54493f42.jpg

I hope this works, first time I've posted a pic. Benjamin eight weeks old and now eight pounds bless him xxxx

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 11
Benjamin's lovely Hun!

You know what I'm gonna say about Aiden, Stacey...! He's LUSH!! :D

I know I shouldn't laugh but I just found charley like this...
View attachment 4706
When I left the room, he had rolled over in his bouncer! As you can see he wasn't very happy! Gonna have to strap him in, in future!!

i've had exactly the same the other day with h!!!!!!!! he was not happy in the slightest!! I think i took it for granted that he just used to sit in there and now he wants to move!!!

I've been wanting him to properly roll over for ages but now he is it's getting frustrating cos he does it when he shouldn't like in his sleep, when having his nappy changed....!

I've been wanting him to properly roll over for ages but now he is it's getting frustrating cos he does it when he shouldn't like in his sleep, when having his nappy changed....!

Snap!!
Frustrating isn't it! Does he sleep in a sleeping bag at night?? H does and I have been using a trick I think I read on here somewhere....tuck the end of the bag underneath the mattress at the bottom! H's is long enough so I can tuck it down and then past one of the slats underneath to keep it in place (if that makes sense)!
I'm also a bit naughty and roll a small towel up and put it underneath the sheet where his hip is, prevents him from getting his leg over!
The combination seems to work and he now rarely manages to flip himself over at night :dance:

Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk sorry for any typos!!

Evelina told me to try that yesterday but I gave away my sleeping bag cos charley didn't seem to like it. Gonna have to invest in another one! x.

c1238420-5591-fdff.jpg

c1238426-55ae-50fd.jpg

Mmmm that's looks like a nice pear mummy mind if I have a bite *cough* I mean eat it all lol

Bunches?!? So adorable- can't wait until I can do that with E!

Here is my little girlie:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301834747.379248.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301834747.379248.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 11
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301834829.750855.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301834829.750855.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 10
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301834889.998368.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301834889.998368.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
Awe so cheeky! She's always got a beautiful smile

I just had Chloe on the grass lol

c1238427-7bb5-7cc8.jpg

Oh my goodness Ella is so gorgeous! I can't believe how much she's changed!!! Beautiful baba :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back