The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

5ad23f25-c26b-3c9c.jpg

Had to post this coz I thought it was sooo cute she keeps on doing it like she's trying to lick her lips!! He he x

Lol that's so cute! Xx

Isobel I love noa holding nose when sukig his thumb. That's adorable! My one doesn't do it so gracefully... He sticks his whole hand in his mouth! X

All these babies are so cute!

Blake the Builder in his new bumbo...
5ada2b16-26a7-b8c3.jpg

Awe blake is gorgeous look at that smile! #Blake the builder can he fix it#

Noa is always beautiful x

inky i remember when cahal lwas born n i cant belives 7 month, wow hes such a hansom little boy!

zoe that first one of her is lovely! she looks alot like a little princess at my babygroup!

henry look really cute on that thing!! wow

chloe got a lovely dress on like always evie, i would hve a little princess too if i had a girl!

now ella, 6 month.. i cant belive it! she got a cheeky little face n always so happy! adoreble!

love madison!!! so cute. Freddie looks like a gargoyle when he sticks his tongue out, it goes all rigid!

Ella enjoying a baby biscuit :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300293491.936278.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300293491.936278.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300293530.901735.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300293530.901735.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
Blake is so cute!!!! I want to munch on that lovely little face!!!

Ella is beautiful

:love:

Too many beautiful babies are making my heart melt!

I'm gonna have to get snapping!

Blake is so cute!!!! I want to munch on that lovely little face!!!

He he! after I'd fed him tonight I sat him up in front of me, cheek to cheek and was in my own little world just kissing him. Shaun goes "right I've sat here for 23 minutes whilst you've kissed that poor kid non stop! He's gonna have no cheeks left if you carry on!"

Whoops! Just can't help it!

Aww look at noa in the bath he looks like he loves them, Madison did for a while now she screams the place down again :( all these babies are growing up so fast, I wish there was something So we could keep them as they are lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back