The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

Freddie looks well cheeky! That hat in the first one, i looked at one in tesco, and on my way home today i thought, how stupid that i didnt get it, its lovely!

i love charleys socks, demba dont like when noas is pulled up like that so i make sure they are everyday haha!

Haha, loving Blakes Shrek outfit! Noa's afro is amazing, love Freddie in the flat cap :) and how cute is Charley in the bouncer with his bezzie!!

Last edited:
Chloé went to visit her friend Lauren today Lauren is nearly 2 months and Chloé is nearly 5 months. Just so you can all really see how small Chloé really is

5e001a47-f6f0-bcc3.jpg

5e001a47-f702-4058.jpg

5e001a47-f746-78eb.jpg

5e001a47-f75d-f52c.jpg

5e001a47-f776-385f.jpg

On these Lauren has her legs up and Chloé has her legs pointed but when try were both relaxed it was amazing how close the were and both in 0-3 clothes too lol x

Here is Ella nom nom noming!

Before and after!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299709283.602342.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299709283.602342.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 13
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299709325.575455.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299709325.575455.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 13
Thank you :) yea she is tiny lol

And Ella looked like she enjoyed that food lol xx

Awe they both have their own chair! I might get mine chairs hehe!

Yea wen they r stretched out coz Lauren is up higher there is like 2cm
Dif between them lol x

What does Chloe weigh at the moment Evie?

Where has my little baby gone? He looks like he's off to start at Hogwarts!

Haha yeah that's a total 'first day of school' pic, facial expression included! Bless him :)

Chloe is teeny! That's so nice though, she'll be your little baby for longer :p

I don't know whatshername weighs atm :) they have weigh INS at the local sure start and I'm still waking to hear from them to when I can take her it's like the 2nd and 4th something of the month and they r there for like 5 mins or something lol xx

Freddie looks well cheeky! That hat in the first one, i looked at one in tesco, and on my way home today i thought, how stupid that i didnt get it, its lovely!

We got ours from Tesco, couldn't resist it. His grandad wears one too, last week they both went out for a walk together, wearing their matching hats, it was so cute.

Aww pink punch look at your two (bless) :) and rayoflight your little man looks so smart :)

5acf5d50-8c1d-c960.jpg

Here is Madison in her new bouncer!!

5acf5d50-8c46-2c0e.jpg

Bounce bounce :)

We got ours from Tesco, couldn't resist it. His grandad wears one too, last week they both went out for a walk together, wearing their matching hats, it was so cute.

im getting it today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back