The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

aww look at aidens chubby cheeks, i love chubby cheeks!!
oliver looks so big, he is gorgeous
ella is soo cute, cant belive she was a premmie
chloe is so cute in her dresses, if i had a girl she would be a princess everyday :love:

haha love that pic of alex!

i click the "postcard" just above and put the webadress in x

dsc03426_131899532.jpg

dsc03442_131899784.jpg

my little sunshine

Aw hes adorable!
I cant believe hes three months already, only feels like the other day you had him!

LOVE his hair!!! He's just gorgeous :)

Here's Lizzie with her Daddy, everyone says she looks like him but I can't tell...sometimes I think people just like to say these things!

Cute pic, i reckon she does look a bit like her daddy! xx

Alex ins yet another bath......he loves them its crazy!!:dance:

How do u all attach pics ot hte post so they re big and actually in the post rather than attachments?

Haha, love him! x

Oh Evie, Chloe is so beautiful. She looks like a doll in that 2nd pic! x

Aww little Noa, he's so handsome!

Annie, Ella is as beautiful as ever!

Aww thanks, I know, i seriously need to take some more pics. I couldn't find my battery charger for my camera and my iphone was being repaired but all sorted now so gonna get snapping!

Wow I've not looked at this thread for a few days!

Welcome along Lucylu and Zak (what a cutie - he looks wise! And his hair is fab)

Oliver bless him, little gorgeous one (Blake was so dry too when he was born we rubbed olive oil all over him - felt like I was preparing a chicken to roast!)

Momma Kat - Alanna is going to be a genius I bet you. She is advancing so quick. Don't feel guilty about the bottle, and don't let anyone else make you feel guilty. You haven't 'given in' at all.

Chloe's hair just gets better and better. Evie that pic of Belle holding a crystal is really beautiful.

Alex in the bath! ha ha he looks shell shocked! Great pic.

Lilymac - well done on capturing the smile! Took me bloody ages to get a decent one. Have you got a million blurry ones before that winning shot?

Poor poor Paige being poorly. She still looks beautiful even in illness Melio!

Isobel & mablestarr you know I have mega soft spots for your little boys. Just adorable.

Annie - Ella needs to get modelling with those amazing poses she pulls. Particularly like the sunglasses one!

xxBeckyxx - wit woo! He's a bit of a dish isn't he? And beautiful Lizzie coming along fab!

Finally Justine I am a bit freaked out just how much Aiden and Blake look alike (bar eye colour). It's so weird!

Apologies if I've missed anyone out or got names wrong! Not intentional and done most of this post off memory! xxx

Thanks hunni x love her hair bells loved the crystal so much I got a silver chain and attached it to it so
Now a necklace for her :) x

The first pic was in late November i love this pic as it black and white but her eyes are still blue, and the other 2 were today, Shannon arya has such a lovely smile but once the camera is out she just wont smile!

Attachments

• IMG_1313.jpg
    IMG_1313.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1342.jpg
    IMG_1342.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1354.jpg
    IMG_1354.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 8
Ray of Light Ive got a million pics of him after hes finished smiling cos the camera on my Blackberry is so slow I never get it in time but that was my first attempt with the iPhone, thankfully its got a decent fast camera cos I got face ache smiling at him to get him to smile back I couldnt have done it again if I missed it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back