The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

Bosom for a pillow!!! Shannon arya a couple of weeks ago:nap:
she love laying on me...... a bit to much that shes a bit of a madam sleeping:shakehead: but i love it really:dance: o she doesn't have the dummy alot only when she is restless:sleepy:

Aw cute! Drake likes sleeping like that..with hand down my top too lol
Ha ha bless him, it feels lovely when there all snug and comfy that they fall asleep on you! They must feel really safe and secure plus they get a padded cushion lol x

Tell me about it, he weighs a bloody ton!! Lol
Shannon Arya is gorgeous, so content! Beautiful name too!
Thanks, my OH wanted shannon i hated it but i gave in, i chose her middle name out of a book oh was reading it sounds different when spoken though:)

How is it pronounced?
My niece is called Shannon and my nephew Logan, how strange two different families with the same names in it!!

evie let us know when you stick it on ebay i think you could get a bidding war going between me and pinkymum lol i love it :)

I might put it on eBay but not site yet I told my mate Emma I would give her all my clothes for free lol might leave this dress out the bag if you will def bid on it?

Madison takig her first steps with walker! :)xxx

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 14
How is it pronounced?
My niece is called Shannon and my nephew Logan, how strange two different families with the same names in it!!
ha ha, yea strange you pronouce ARYA like {ar ee uh} in the book, buy i pronounce it [ a ree a] hope that makes sence lol x

Getting her first hair cut!! and in her pram :) xx

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 12
How is it pronounced?
ha ha, yea strange you pronouce ARYA like {ar ee uh} in the book, buy i pronounce it [ a ree a] hope that makes sence lol x

Makes total sense! Thats how I was saying it in my head (the way you say it) lol

Awe Madison is beautiful I have the same walker for Chloe when she starts x

cheers , it's v cute! I've been teaching her to hug and cuddle the baba as she can be quite rough shes catching on rightly :) so it's came in more use pmsl but she loves the pram and she will go to it a lot quicker than her normal Fisher-Price push-along walker which u can c in pic she ain't bothered about it AT ALL! xx

Lily, Aiden's gorgeous!! Where did you get his star suit from it's fab!! I'd like one for my little man! :) x

Aww thanks!!
Im not sure hun, my brother bought it him, I think its from mothercare as thats where the other stuff was from and my brother doesnt do shopping so I cant see him going somewhere else for it lol I'll ask him and let you know x

Just looked at the tags on the other stuff and its actually from tesco so I was slightly wrong there lol just looked on the site and couldnt see them though but he only bought them a month ago so they should still do them x

dsc03335_131509376.jpg

Few recent ones of Paige :) Shes now sitting really well for good periods of time on her own and the one of her conked out is when she was really poorly last week and this is her recovering lol. The other picture I just thought was cute!

Everyones babies are looking fabulous as always :love:

Attachments

• IMG00165-20110206-0944.jpg
    IMG00165-20110206-0944.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG00171-20110206-1411.jpg
    IMG00171-20110206-1411.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG00169-20110206-1343.jpg
    IMG00169-20110206-1343.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread