The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

Yeah I saw you talking about it too but missed it as well!

I really wanted some naked bump photos done but didn't have the guts!x

My little man today

Attachments

• DSCF13899.JPG
    DSCF13899.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 17
Thanks for all the comments ladies!

Oooooooooohhhh I love Tomos!!! Could eat him up!

I think about Tomos and other little premmies when I'm expressing my donor milk. Makes me remember why I'm doing it. Xxx

here's my boy @ 7 months cant believe where the times gone :(. make the most of your little uns Enjoy them whilst there small/tiny!!!! :) x

Attachments

• fav.JPG
    fav.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 16
OMG I can't believe he's 7 months already!! That's gone so quick! He's such a stunner!!

haven't been on in ages - all your little boys and girls are looking soo cute :)

I caught charley shouting at his octopus earlier! It was so cute!!
5acfcd2d-ae7a-3448.jpg

aww i think i looked at that octupus at argos but its from 6 month old? i really liked the look of it and want it for Noa

Charley is so cute- isn't it lovely when they start developing their own little personalities :)

Here is Ella today- pictures are fuzzy because the child NEVER stays still!

52848b46-1806-4d9a.jpg

52848bc6-1827-d3c5.jpg

aww i think i looked at that octupus at argos but its from 6 month old? i really liked the look of it and want it for Noa

Mist toys say from 6+ or 3yrs ext... But I only use it as a guild line he can still chew on it as his age bet he would love it :)

Ella looks beautiful as always :)

Yeah it is 6 months but it doesn't have any parts he can choke on etc! He loves it! He's also got a train which is 9 months+.
Ella's looks so cute, your making me want to get a door bouncer more and more!!

Those door bouncers look fab, and really want to get one for baby, BUT I have two dogs I know what will happen, the door will ring and they will probably go bounding through to door making baby do a somersault lol, so think its better not to get one

Last edited:
The 10 second gap before she realised I was awake.. 6 weeks n a day.
And last week with her Great Grandma!

Attachments

• 29.01.2011.jpg
    29.01.2011.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Mary and Alanna.jpg
    Mary and Alanna.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics