The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

Aw beautiful baby girls, diesnt seem 2 mins since we were all pregnant!

Becky, so pleased with them. He was only 3 weeks at the time, but wanted to remember how tiny he was! XXX Will try to add the others x

babies are all gorgeous,

Annie, Ella is so cute, when did she start using her bumbo? did you wait till she could sit upright properly, Freddie can hold his head up OK and is OK sitting if we hold him round the waist or by his arms but don't want to hurt his back or anything by using his seat too soon. am i just being neurotic??

More professional pics. I managed to get them to upload . . . yay :)

Attachments

• Teddy1.jpg
    Teddy1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Teddy2.jpg
    Teddy2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 13
So gorgeous - all these little babies - this must be the best thread on this site :)

Amazing photo's twinkle - he looks so much older than 3 weeks.

Thanks, they took some getting though. It was hard to position him on the ted. But so happy with results xx

dsc02879_127429844.jpg

dsc02853_127429327.jpg

Aw how cute evelina! Charley only looks up at the telly when spongebob or Jeremy kyles on!! Very random taste in programmes!! Lol
Oh and he watches Tim play call of duty on the xbox!

5ac9a7a3-c245-02b8.jpg

5ac9a7a3-c258-5bd9.jpg

5ac9a7a3-c269-3130.jpg

5ac9a7a3-c27c-cbe2.jpg

5ac9a7a3-c2e2-d14a.jpg

Got these dungarees for daddy he loves dungarees e is on a 24hr shift so when he gets back later r is gonna be like awwwe! Lol!!

I love dungarees too evie- those ones are so sweet!

Here is Ella having fun this morning
52848b8f-c9bf-d5fd.jpg

Awe I want a jumperoo :)
The dungarees are from TU and the vest I love the vest so unusual and colourful for a girl not just pink :)

Oh Annie, is that the jumperoo ive heard so much about? xx

Charleys got a jumperoo but can't reach the floor so I stick a cusion underneath him. He still won't bounce though! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back