The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

Lizzie asleep on her face earlier today, and her smile when she woke up! :cloud9:

Attachments

• Sleepyface.JPG
    Sleepyface.JPG
    294.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Boo.JPG
    Boo.JPG
    303.2 KB · Views: 15
awww babies r all gorg!! im loving lizzies clothes and bedding from what i can c!! xxx

Ahh they are all looking soo grown up, where is the time going ladies...

Here is Devon , he keeps doing this sticky out toungue thing - not so much out but rolled up!!

Which one do you prefer? Me and OH both like a different one the best and , I am going to put one in a frame , (have an 18 hole one for the wall, for all 4 kids best piccys at diff ages ):lol:

Attachments

• Devon aug 2011 tounge out 7 mths.jpg
    Devon aug 2011 tounge out 7 mths.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Devon and feet Aug 2011.jpg
    Devon and feet Aug 2011.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Love the one where is has got his tongue right out holding his foot! So cute!!

5e0aa010-0ace-c7a3.jpg

5e0aa010-0afe-1ca1.jpg

Thanks Evie - Is that Bella or Chloe in those piccs? I can't think it would be Chloe as she has sooo much hair? But looks young as the way she is standing - is it really Chloe?... Wow

How do all your DVD's stay on the shelf, do you kids not go down them all the time, mine would!

Last edited:
Ahh they are all looking soo grown up, where is the time going ladies...

Here is Devon , he keeps doing this sticky out toungue thing - not so much out but rolled up!!

Which one do you prefer? Me and OH both like a different one the best and , I am going to put one in a frame , (have an 18 hole one for the wall, for all 4 kids best piccys at diff ages ):lol:

I like the first one best - CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!

Oh my days, how long have I not looked in here for, it's just took me ages to catch up, all of your lo's are adorable! They're growing up so fast!
Just had to share this one of Aiden, he was playing with his hair last night after his bath and this is how it dried...
54c6a889.jpg

Me and my Moo Bear being in love
d95eefc7.jpg

Peekaboo
1b0e0251.jpg

Thanks Evie - Is that Bella or Chloe in those piccs? I can't think it would be Chloe as she has sooo much hair? But looks young as the way she is standing - is it really Chloe?... Wow

How do all your DVD's stay on the shelf, do you kids not go down them all the time, mine would!

It's Chloe! Lol the kids don't bother with the DVDs that's only like 1/10th of are collection the other wall is packed they know not to touch them lol xx

Awe Chloe has that teether :) she is just into 6-9month clothes now and a few shrunk 9-12 lol she looks so big on pics but she is so tiny looks strange her walking around lol

Yay I can join in with this again !
285840_2305381872454_1186497508_2863918_1666939_o.jpg

Lily doing tummy time
IMAG0017.jpg

cuddles with Daddy
DSCN1046.jpg

My beautiful family

oh god no :) its one off the bottles of formula from the hospital , its comes is glass jars . I was given a few to bring home the day we got discharged

Ohhh haha sorry that was just me being nosey lol i was gonna say, not heard of doing it at 1 week hehe x

whole family photo, and if you read my other thread, the ring is in this piccie too :p

Attachments

• p10565s1104674_3_0.jpg
    p10565s1104674_3_0.jpg
    509.3 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams