The strangest thing.......

BabyBrain

Reaction score
For a few years now I haven't gotten on very well with my father in law and his girlfriend. He can be a real bully and very spiteful and has said and done things to me and his own daughter that have made me lose it with him quite a lot (my dad's amazing and would never treat me like this). Its made all the more awkward by the fact that we live with them.
However......since we told him last night that he's going to be a Grandad he couldn't have been nicer. I keep expecting at least one nasty comment but nothing so far and he's not even sober. Today however his girlfriend has born the brunt and he's done nothing but have a go at her whilst I am the golden girl (and no I don't feel sorry for her cos she can be just as bad and she chose him).
I just can't wait to move out now and build our little herd, and if they want to look after the baby at anytime there will be a total drinking ban btw.
Sorry lol just had to get it off my chest xxxxxxxxxx

Well perhaps he's going to turn over a new leaf / he doesn't sound very nice though - hope you don't have to be there much longer x

yeah fx we'll be out sooner than later xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back