The sexing scan wait...

rachncaitlin44

Reaction score
Hello other expectant mothers...I'm so bothered about the wait to find out the sex of our baby!! Anyone else waiting for the 20 week scan.? X x I'm 16 wks atm.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I got a private gender scan at 16 weeks, I couldn't wait that long x

My 20 week scan is on 26th June, I'll be I'll be 21+6 by then. At first I wasn't going to find out the sex but now I've been convinced and cannot wait!! I'm really excited about knowing and then I can go out a SHOP!!!

We are not finding out but still the wait seems ages for our 20week scan which is on the 20th June. So just another week to wait!

We have our 20wk scan on 21st and the days are dragging by! :clock:

Mine is finally only a few days away (thursday) but the wait has felt eternal! Especially because I am so desperate to find out the sex!
You'll get there, but it's definitely a hard wait!

We're not finding out gender but still I am dying to see bambino again!

Mine is a week tomorrow and I'll be exactly 20 weeks!

xxxxxxxxxx

I hated the wait....took an absolute eternity. My oh and family convinced me to wait although I was all set for an early gender scan (private). Never again will I listen to them! For about 5 weeks I was a nightmare and would Defo have enjoyed that time more had I done what I wanted! However, on the plus side the excitement built up and when we all finally see our baby on the screen the emotion was amazing. Not sure we would have felt like that earlier on! Xx

yes it s a long wait !! i couldnt wait and had a private 16 week gender scan x

How long will it be before someone invents a personal home scanning machine ? I want one now !! the waiting is driving me nuts it's not just to find out what sex it is I just so want to see bubs again. Come on the 26th of June hurry up .. please xx

haha, if only Katy!!! I find it difficult to limit myslef to using the doppler. And that was me who didn't need or want one!!! xx

We've booked a private gender scan for 16 weeks (and a few days) only 9days to wait now! I think I prefare doing it like this as u get double confirmation on ur 20 week scan.

With my last I had a private 16 week which said girl. When I had my 20 week scan that also said girl, but wrote BOY on my notes. I realise it was a typo, but if I had not have had the private one I would be soooo unsure! x

I have my scan next Thursday, but we aren't finding out.
It would be nice to know so you could buy cute clothes etc. But I also think the wait will be well worth the surprise. It will be the best surprise we will ever have :)

I've got mine tomorrow morning at 9am, it's taken forever to get here and I'll be 20 + 6 so the hosipital delayed me by 6 days! Grr! I can't wait, although I think my sister is more excited about it than me! hehe

I feel like tri 2 has dragged so much for me and I've still got 6 more weeks to go!

My scan is Wednesday, and we said we would'nt find out, but I am so excited and think it would be great to know what the sex is! I cant wait and am going to try my best to stay team yellow!!!

I was like that bev, adamant I was staying team yellow, until half hour before my 20 week scan, then I changed my mind!! Don't regret it one bit xx

I feel your pain ladies, the last 2 or 3 weeks before my 20 week scan was a nightmare, believe me it is worth the wait and mine was nice and long too as she was very thorough, hope they all go well and time speeds up a little for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back