the scan....

Constantstar

Reaction score
Went GREAT! :) so happy! I knew I was a few days out and measured at approx 9 weeks today :) heart beat was 170 bpm! she did an external but I expalined I had those pains before so she did an internal and didn't find anything wrong which is good! I just couldn't take my eyes off its little heart beat fluttering away!! I've got a piccy but struggling to attach from my phone! I'll keep trying xxxx

My lovely piccccccy

Attachments

• IMG00099-20101210-0951.jpg
    IMG00099-20101210-0951.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
:pompom:Yay!! :pompom:

That's great news and a lovely pic of your little one! Am so pleased for you hun xx

Thank u!! I feeeel like a weight has been lifted!! My litle baby is in there :)

Awww, congrats! You must be over the moon! Pic is gorgeous x

Pheww. You had us all worried. Gorgeous piccy love x

Im so pleased :) your pic is so cute :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awesome! Really happy for u! Good day for us both! Woo hoo... Amazing isn't it?! Lovely pic too xxx

Wow! That's brilliant news! What a great picture too! I'm off for mine in an hour! I'm dying for a wee already and I haven't finished my litre and a half of water yet! This is going to be agony! xxx

Wow! That's brilliant news! What a great picture too! I'm off for mine in an hour! I'm dying for a wee already and I haven't finished my litre and a half of water yet! This is going to be agony! xxx

How did it go hun?? It said u posted this at like hald eleven last night??!! I wasn't told to fill my bladder so I didn't!! :) x

Aw i cant wait!! So long to go. I bet it's the most wonderful feelign in the world. Your baby actually looks like a baby! I want a scan now!

So happy for you :D what a cute wee piccy you got! We'll be due around the same day, my tickers a few days ahead xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back