The pf fly lady!

Im only motivated because OH came round and insulted my house saying it's hardly ever clean so Im going to show him that infact, my house is amazing!

Im supposed to be going to Paris at the end of August but haven't got Paiges passport yet. Im doing check and send so it should take 2 weeks. Its just all the stuff you need for the forms! Do they really need to know both your parents details?!

:yay: for everyone finally getting the washing done. My washing basket has really been under pressure lately with the shocking weather so I was determined to get it all done while its nice.

Had a good day on Saturday with regards to cleaning the house, downstairs is fab - just need to finish my upstairs bathrooms. Toilets are clean but need to do floors. Even managed to get the front lawn mowed and Grace's playset built for her birthday. She got to try it out yesterday afternoon and was so excited! It's got an 8th slide and 2 swings and a sand pit! Back lawn needs attention now though!

I need to tackle the washing desperately!

My food shopping has just been delivered, so another thing done :)

fab :yay: theres always something isnt there.

Mel when OH moans about the house I go on strike and do nothing :blush:

I should of done some before photos but tbh I was too embarressed lol. So here are the after ones! It wont stay like this for long so photo evidence is a must.

Oh, excuse the pile of odd socks on the kitchen side :blush:

Attachments

• 104_0581.JPG
    104_0581.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 104_0582.JPG
    104_0582.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 104_0583.JPG
    104_0583.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 104_0585.JPG
    104_0585.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 104_0586.JPG
    104_0586.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 12
My rates are high and depending on what time of the month it is I can't garentee the results :)

I've finally got my act together and can join in this thread. :yay:

So far today I have:

Done 2 loads of washing and put them out to dry
Cleaned the toilet
Cleaned the bathroom
Cleaned my hob and oven
Cleaned the kitchen sink

Got the hoovering, and dusting the whole house to do tomorrow when OH's parents come to take LO for a couple of hours!

Even though the house still looks like a shit hole I'm happy I've done a few bits today whilst LO is asleep.

Failing miserably.

Blake is being such a whingey clingy pain in the arse. He has only slept on me. The other times he has cried and cried until i've picked him up so the house is still shit.

Done and pegged out one load of washing, hoovered downstairs and made Blake some savoury flapjacks. That's it.

It's so pissing annoying!!!!!

ahh today i have worked like crazy, only cos iv got a reason to ( getting my house valued tomorrow) but i have basically gutted my whole house from top to bottom. started with a trip to ikea this morning and bought some fancy storage boxes for downstairs and in our room, tidied all the stuff away in them. tidied the whole house and cleaned swept all floors downstairs hoovered upstairs, mopped, dusted, changed our bed and LOs cot, tidied all his old clothes away, thrown out a load of stuff i dont want/need anymore, cleaned kitchen, bathroom, etc etc etc. OH has done the garden and repainted all the outside. all this in between looking after LO and feeding him etc etc. OMG ive just sat down im shattered. but its so worth it !! xx

I've managed to keep my upstairs clean from last thursday! Amazing how little there is to do up there once everything is tidy!

Today i've washed 2 loads
Put clothes away
Polished all downstairs
Washed Sofas
hoovered and washed all floors
Cooked a Roast chicken dinner
And looked after a million kids and also had mother and brother in law around.

I have been out a lot recently so only the basic jobs have been getting done :blush: C is taking Odhrán for a few hours tomorrow so if I'm sat on here, everyone ignore me so I resort to doing jobs x

right been lazy but im soooo sore :( so today
must clean both bathrooms top to bottom
basket of ironing to be tackled
downstairs needs a good hover
fridge needs to be cleared out
groceries
Bed clothes changed
and then the other normal stuff as well , hmm lets hope the little one wants a nice long nap later .

I never iron unless absolutly necessary lol :blush: That solves a fair bit of housework!

Today I have:
Cleaned, dusted and hoovered our bedroom
Mopped kitched, Bathroom and toilet floors
Dusted the dining room and living room
Hoovered the whole house

I only iron when neccessary too. Ironing involves far too much time!

I can join in with this today!

Have done all my washing, yes ALL of it, the basket is empty! Hoovered, cleaned the kitchen, prepared the dinner but am bloody achey now, eeeeesh me back! X

:wave: hi fly laydeeeees! :lol:

well Im currently deciding whether to just take my laundry for a service wash so I can get on with the decorating but I think Ill end up doing it cos its so sunny its really a waste of money.

I'm doing foook all today , do not care if the house falls apart :) ..saying the girl who is up since three washing clothes and scrubbing the kitchen floor . I plan on washing all the bedclothes , towells and throws we dont use and popping them into the clothes collection bags later .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back