The pf fly lady!

I need this thread too!

So far I've loaded and unloaded the dishwasher.

I need to:
Clean kitchen
Hoover downstairs
Mop downstairs
Put washing away
Put new wash on
Clean ensuite
Dust bedroom
Dust lounge
Make tea
Write 2 articles for work
Edit set pics for work
Plan singing lesson
Piano practice
Go for a run

Argghgjhhhhhhhhh! So much to do.

My lounge is bloody full of cups, plates, wrappers, tissues etc. E has been asleep past 2 hours and I've done fuck all! Now she is up so need to entertain.

I gotta do a major clear up before the inlaws come later this week... Bit first I need to get round to brushing my hair! Bloody tramp I am.

put the laundry on and hoover, they'll be done really quick and you can feel smug for awhile! :lol:

Operation 'get him in the cot asap so i can get on' is underway. Guaranteed as soon as I move he will wake up!

5ad669a4-3c92-a7bc.jpg

Every couple of weeks I manage to conquer it and then it all goes tits up an in days I've got massive piles again!

Every couple of weeks I manage to conquer it and then it all goes tits up an in days I've got massive piles again!

lol, sorry MMG&I i read that as you actually had massive piles! was thinking of Evie's bum-love thread, then after reading back realized you meant piles of jobs, ironing etc... xx

:lol:

Im impressed that you conquor it that often, Im always behind but its beginning to get me down, it makes me feel like a failure :cry:

:lol: my interweb fucked up and obvs I posted a bit late! I've done my mountain of pots, put washing out, another load in, cleaned kitchen and put a stew in the slow cooker! I'm on a roll! Gona do bathrooms now and then my room!

wow! Ive done bugger all :blush: LOs asleep now so Im gonna crack on with ironing

FFS i just knocked over Es bowl of porridge and its all over the sofa. Its a fabric one, not smooth fabric, but kinda like velvet...but not. ANy ideas how to lift it off? The grooves of the fabric have gone white, and its a brown sofa!

Its a bit of a mission to take the cover off the seat, so need a way to just lift the crap off! I fera if i scrub it too hard it will wear the fabric...

Attachments

• sofa.JPG
    sofa.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 5
I am uber proud of what Ive done over the last day and a half! Almost every bit of washing and bedding has been washed and put out to dry and folded, all the washing up is done. All the bedrooms are tidy. The bathrooms...well...you could eat off the toilet seats! Ive also moved the downstairs around moving the dining table from the kitchen to the lounge and moving the chairs and tv etc making it all cosy. :smug:

Oh yes.

And I have no idea about the sofa sorry :( Do you have a brush? Like a scrubbing brush, maybe even the small end of a bottle brush to gentle rub it to get the little bits out?

yep you need to attack it with a tooth brush and a slightly damp cloth but dont soak it.

Mel Im so impressed, I really cant get going at all :(

I'm on my 3rd lot of washing today. I'm determined to get it done while the weathers nice!

^^^^ Same as me - making the most of dry weather to get laundry done.

same here, Ive got a line full, hardly any dirty laundry left but loads of clean dry laundry hanging about the place. Now Ive got to go and get LOs passport photo done cos we've just been informed that it was 'too light' :roll: traveling in 5 weeks time eek!

spain, if we can get LOs passport, Im having a bit of a meltdown over it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back