The pf fly lady!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
Anyone fancy it?! Idea being that every day we have a list of things to do around the house and hopefully it'll lead to us all having supermum type houses! I've seen from other threads that we're such a motivational lot an it's good team
Building too! (and OHs can't moan about wasting time on that site cos we'll HVs nice clean, tidy houses :lol:)

Did your iphone just change 'have' to 'HVs' because youve said it co much in the other thread lol

Also, sound like a plan. :thumbup:

I love that idea! I'm up for it. When you thinking of starting? I hope not today, i'm wrecked!

Well today Ive hoovered the downstairs and tidied the lounge, hall and kitchen (except the washing up) so I'm done for today. lol

I think Alice is def a hv now!! Lol the only time I can tidy is when lacey's around to keep charley busy!!
I do think this is a good idea though!

Omg as if mu phone did that!! I was thinking of starting on Monday so it's a fresh week!

I think its a great idea :) count me in

Is it where we take a picture? Or am I talking about a totally different thing :blush:

yep im up for it. today i washed the dogs ass ew! cleaned the bathroom kitchen and living room just about to hoover 3 flights of stairs clean the upstairs rooms tidy my wardrobes do the washing put a stew on for the kids then off to collect the kiddies from school

im used to it hun i have to keep on top of things when there are so many in the house or it would be a tip x

so far today ive emptied the diswasher and wiped the kitchen tops. i feel really de-motivated and plan on doing nothing for the rest of the day....lol..... so this is a great idea!!!

im in.. so far today cleaned bathroom, made the beds, and stuffed my face with my lunch, also had a bath and washed my hair lol

Omg everyone's been well busy! Jen you can take pics if you like! It's more like tackle a room a day and if you do a room each day everything should be kept on top of!

Today ive done about 3 loads of pots, 2 washes, hung 1 up, cleaned kitchen and bathrooms, stripped my bed and am working on putting away the ironing! But it's fag break time now!

Also thinking of the calories I'm burning doing it :dance:

so far today i've hooved downstairs, Moped the kitchen floor, changed the bed and done a load of washing! x

Defo, good thread idea :thumbup:

Today so far:

Tidied the bedrooms
2 loads of washing
Tidied the Lounge
Fed animals
Dishes
Cleaned kitchen

I need to hoover all the floors and do more washing, always more washing :brat:

On Monday I need to tackle my utility room, its like a dinosaur ate a clothes shop and now he's threw up :lol:

:lol:@ dinosaur!! My works been added to by a poo on the carpet incident, however I'm now goi g to sit on my arse all day as I'm a tad obsessive about washing my hands whilst cleaning and I have no water til 5 :shock:

I'm going to do a bit when Odhrán goes for his nap, start in the kitchen I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back