The pf fly lady!

I love that we can literally inspire each other to pretty much anything lol. Go us with our amazing selves and homes :yay:

I only did a couple of things on my list yesterday but I'm determined to:

Sort washing out
Clean bedrooms
Clean bathrooms
Clean kitchen
Hoover
Mop
Put a wash on
Dust all rooms

Today was deadline for mission clean carpet but im moving house in 2 weeks so I'm just gonna do it after I've moved out and painted so it's all nice for my tenant.

So my mission over the next 2 weeks is so sort everything out and get packing and try not to have a stress breakdown in the process lol xx

Wenchy you're moving?! Iv had a shit few days but am back on it with a vengeance today! Just cutting myself a fringe :shock: then need to do Ks, take bins out, hang washing out, put another load in, fook loads of ironing, change minnie's bed cos she's pissed it again! Then got a friend coming round and thn girls are at daddy's fr tea so it's mopping, hoovering etc!

right i need to :

Clean and tidy our room
clean bathrooms
vaccum and polish the lounge/dinning area
do atleast 2 loads of washing

OK... I really do need to get cleaning today... The place is a shit tip and midwife's coming out on Sunday! Once I've had my cuppa (and caught up on here :whistle:) I shall...

-Do the kitchen... Should only take 10/15 minutes
-Clean the living area... Might take a while...
-Put a wash on and do the bathroom
-Kick OH out of bed and sort the bed(room/area) out
-Then the cats litter tray... I love doing it soo much :roll:

Fingers crossed I'll actually get it done today lol xx

Wenchy you're moving?! Iv had a shit few days but am back on it with a vengeance today! Just cutting myself a fringe :shock: then need to do Ks, take bins out, hang washing out, put another load in, fook loads of ironing, change minnie's bed cos she's pissed it again! Then got a friend coming round and thn girls are at daddy's fr tea so it's mopping, hoovering etc!

I am indeed!! Check out my thread in GS called soooooo! Xx

Did feck all all day . So I spent the evening
cleaning the bathroom and en-suite
hovering
washing the kitchen floors
cleaned the oven
made three more frozen dinners
ironed
washed a few loads of clothes
sorted Aoibheanns clothes into outfits so when oh dresses her she looks normal :)
for some odd reason I also washed out the fireplace and bins :rotfl:
bathed Aoibheann (this involved fishing pooh out of the bath )
and now im flaked out bouncing and watchin tv.

Ive done f.all all day coz i've been out all day, but here's what I need to do over saturday and sunday.

Wash/dry all dirty clothes
Put away all clothes
wash kitchen/bathroom floors
change our bed sheets
quick dust of living room/clean glass

:)

so far today I have:

emptied and cleaned the bins and cleaned out the bin cupboard :sick:

dried up the dishes (overflowing from the drying rack) and put away

cleaned side boards in kitchen. I think im up for a productive day

I done my downstairs last night. Today i'm stripping the boys beds to put in the wash (clever idea that, when it's pouring outside!) And cleaning the bathroom. I might give downstairs a hoover too.

I cleaned the kitchen
Wiped down the counters
Did the washing up
Did a load of washing
Took down the new post trays for the front door to our flats!!

I did all my housework, cleaning, washing & tidying up yesterday, didn't sit down till late so probably why I didn't sleep great but least just the ironing to do on Sunday when I'm home from work

xxx

:yay:

I've got an organised garage, and a clean kitchen, tomorrow is laundry day! Ans tidy upstairs :) I'm so motivated this thread is amazing!

found :yay: I think this thread needs reviving. THere are piles of clothes in every room of my house, including the garage, I can never find anything to wear. Today I am determined to get all my laundry done, ironed if needed, and put away. Ive got a film waiting for me on the digibox the ironing board at the ready, now I just need to wait for this child to sleep :clock:

Oh and laundry is drying on the line and another load in the machine, I hope it stays sunny all day :pray:

I hate getting ready for work and not knowing if I have any clean clothes to wear!

I well need thus thread today too! My first task is cleaning the kitchen again! I've refused to do anything all weekend with it being my birthday and it's a disgrace now :blush: I've got mountains of ironing too which badly need doing! Need to
Change my bed aswell! And I'm
Not having a shower til it's done, which could be a bad idea cos I'll be in my jimjams all day' but I get distracted by having a shower and getting ready!

I do too! Ive just brushed my teeth, thrown my hair back and put some joggers and a vest top on.

Lets make it our mission to win victory against the laundry today :yay: It feel sooo good when that happens, about once a decade for me!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back