The one toy your baby never gets bored of

laetitia85

Reaction score
I don't want to buy too many toys/teddy bears/play matts etc... in case baby goes off them quickly. What I do want, however, is a small selection of toys he will never get bored of, toys that can keep him amused everytime.

can you post pictures of the toys your babies love?

Teddy....

Teddy became a firm favorite from day one... I knitted him for Tia when I was pregnant..and she just loved him... She still does and Teddy has travelled the world.

I've made another knitted teddy for this baby too... although for some reason its come out a lot smaller but I used the same pattern :think:

All the other toys Tia grew out off quickly or got bored with... but Teddy was and is her best friend...

I agree. Tom loves his teddies. He is always pleased to see them and never goes off them. x

Sammystar!!!!

This is Sammystar:

http://www.sterntaler.com/spielwaren.ph ... 12&p=64700

We bought him when I was pregnant with Molly, my first, and I played the tune on my tummy over and over. From day one that toy has been THE favourite.

He's also travelled the world and GOD FORBID we ever lose him!

We did the same for DD2 and DS, although DD2 has a musical ladybird and DS has a musical flower!

:lol:

it's difficult to say really...

Arianna loved her teddies until she was about 6mths - she still has a few favs but the rest mainly just sit collecting dust.

She liked this from birth

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/pro ... d=50415180

Then when she got older it was noisier things, like speaking/musical books, push and go toys, rattles

millie loves any toys with crinkley paper/plastic inside. and she also loves magazine pages and empty cadburys buttons packets coz theyre crinkley!

my damn mobile phone lol :roll:

that thing is knackered now, it was Jams fave chew toy!!

now that he has got into toys its his little wooden shape sorter, the letters and shapes entertain him for ages as he tries to match them up - his tongue sticks out with concentration!! :lol:

Fisher Price Rainforest Playmat (expensive but good to ask for as a pressie)

0002708441499_500X500.jpg

On there he enjoys the spinny blue thing that that baby is holding and the purple parrot the most.

Dumbo Musical Pull Toy

gia0152_1_x.jpg

Evemarie8 bought this for Ryan and he loves it, and it kept him quiet when he first got it :)

08-10-072.jpg

12-09-07we5.gif

Fisher price rainforest rocking chair! The best buy ever!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

My eldests first gift, from a friend who visited us in hospital just after she was born, was a soft musical clown, she wouldnt go anywhere without it and its still a prized possession at 15 :lol:

teething keys and like trixipaws says anything crinkley including crisp packets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back