The names have changed! lol

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
After much thought I began to feel that Dylan is a common name for a boy now. When I thought it (years ago!) it was unusual but it seems like it has gotten very popular now! So we have changed the boys name to.... *drum roll* :rotfl:

Matthew William Joseph Hillary.

A bit of a tongue twister but he will be known as Matthew. There is more meaning behind that name rather than Dylan James. The 'hew' at the end sounds like Hugh which was my grandfather who passed away a week after I was born. William was the OHs grandfather who passed away nearly 10 years ago. Joseph is my dads name who has been such a wonderful dad to me and who continues to be one to this very day! Hillary is not a random girls name thrown in there! It is the OHs surname. It is hard getting a boys name that sounds alright with that!! lol

I have a little feeling those names may change as the pregnancy progresses though! lol Current girls name is Aimee Elizabeth. That could change as well! :rotfl:

I like it :D My older brother's called matthew but with only one T (mathew)

I like it - much prefer Matthew to Dylan

I like the name Matthew. It's number 25 in the top names of 2007 though, Dylan is only 5 places higher, so you'd still run the risk of having a class with 2 Matthews.

I personally don't think that's a huge problen though, kids like to blend in. I went to school with an unusual name and hated the attension it drew to me. I'd rather have been one of 3 Sarahs!

Saying that though, James has a common name but has never been in a class with another James :D

think i prefer dylan but then a boy in my year in school was always teased and called "dull- un"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back