the most painfull nipples

hayley

Reaction score
Hi all

does anyone else have the most sensitive, painfull nipples still? I'm getting a little concerned... when i take my bra off in the evening even my PJ's touching my nipps hurt... when i get in the shower the water spray hurts... when i rub my lotion on i have to go around my nipps - i do try to put a little cream on to ensure they don't dry up but they are soooo sore....

I had implants 4 yrs ago this month... so they've always been a little sensitive... i don't know if to contact the hospital because there is no way i would be able to beast feed - not that i'm thinking of it anyway!!! but just the thought makes my eyes water....

are they too sore?

x

sorry ment to type - breast feed and not beast feed!!!!!

gave me a laugh...

x

:lol: That made me laugh,too!!

At different times,I have also had sore nipples - they have even looked bruised,and I tended to suffer mainly at night.I have both nipples pierced,and they looked and felt like they had just been done,even though they have been done for years and years.The pain was similar to joggers nipple!
I have been lucky and haven't had this happen for about a month now,and I never asked my midwife about it,because I was too embarassed :oops:

I found that using calendula spray really helped,as you hadn't got to actually touch the area.It's nice,cooling and soothing.You should to be able to get it from Boots,and it's called nipple spray with calendula,it's in a yellow coloured bottle,and is with the baby stuff. :)

thanks for the advice - i'll go looking for a bottle in boots in the morning... never thought of using a spray!

nipples piercings.. oooohhh! that must have hurt...
x

ment to add.... mine also look bruised at times.. around the outer edge of the nippe... they can look really dark and some times even slightly blue!!! glad i'm not the only one...

x

hiya hayley, i am same stage as you and mine are really sore some nights too and sometimes feel like bullets :(
what i have found is my milk is starting to develope and if you sqeeze a little out evn just one or two drops and rub it into the nipple it might help ease the pain, also the other thing i found was they were worse just after taking my bra off so it could be that our bras are getting to small :( god help me i'm a f cup already good luck hun

Im 13 weeks and 2 days today and i am so happy i have passed the sore nipples stage. i know how you feel but i would try sprays or cream that what i done good luck

i also have breast implants! my boobs look really swollen now and also my nipples can look a funny colour when they look blue ish it is just all the viens you can see. by the way i breast fed my other children no problem so get some advice before you rule out if you can or can not do it in some cases thetubes that carry the milk to your nipples were not even cut and some times they can rrepair themselfs!

sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back