Sensitive nipples anybody???

pink lady

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had really sensitive nipples? to be quite honest! not because i'm odd, basically because i am looking forward to breast feeding, however my nipples have always been very tender. I have to sleep with a bra or support type vest. If they rub on a loose top it hurts and this was before i was pregnant.

So my main worry is that they will give me a lot of pain once i latch the baby on. I have another 20 weeks to woory about this! so was wondering if anyone had had the same kind of problem or any tips. I am aware of the positioning of the baby and how important that is etc. I really do want to breast feed and will give it a go regardles of the pain, but how long that will last i don't know!

No pictures please!!!! :oops:

Pink, my nipples are also very sensitive. I could not wear bra for a long time and even if my dress touches them too i feel pain. Same feeling i had with my first pg too. Initially when i was breastfeeding my son, i had pain. I even thought that my little boy has good teeth buds already :lol: But slowly in one or two weeks i was ok and i feel more comfortable feeding him. So do not worry! U will be alright. Once you see ur little baby, even bigger pains will just fade away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back